Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ma'at, Goddess of Truth and Justice

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Ma'at, Goddess of Truth and Justice 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 5, 2013 3:28am | Report
This is my own version of Ma'ar an egyptian goddess

Ma'at, Goddess of Truth and Justice
Assassin/Mage/Jungler/Support , Magical, Mellee

Health : 440(+80)
Mana : 250(+47)
Movement :370
Health Regen : 9(+0.6)
Mana Regen : 4.8(+0.4)
Attack Speed : 1(+0.02)
Magical Protection : 30(+0.91)
Physical Protection : 12(+3.4)
physical Power : 20(+2)

Skills
Passive (Justice) : Any enemy near her that has more hp percentage will lose 3% of the difference hp percentage per second. Ma'at basic attacks deal both physical and magical damage with normal physical output and bonus 10 (20% magical power) magical damage. The magical damage cannot crit unless using her 1 ability which will not be affected by deathbringer.

This passive will make her able to more easily attack tanks. The words must be confusing, so this is what happened. If she has 50% health and enemy have 100% health, the enemy health will be reduced by 1.5% (3%X50%) of their health per second and continuously. Tell me if it's too small or too big. The basic attacks also deals both damage enabling her to be either AD or AP

Skill 1 (Truth) : Ma'at see the truth of her enemy making her next 2 basic attacks critical and the crit have bonus 10/20/30/49/50% damage
Cost : 50/55/60/65/70 Cooldown : 15

This is her great skill as assassin. She will be able to crit although being AP and will do a lot of damage. The only problem is its long cooldown

Skill 2 (Pattern) : Ma'at takes all enemies around her and put them in front of her in a line stunning them for 1s and dealing 50/70/100/120/150 (+40% magical power)
Cost : 80. Cooldown 14/13/12/11/10s

This is her best ability for ganking. You will be able to stun enemy and put them in front of you making an easy hit

Skill 3 (Pharaoh) : Ma'at is praised by many pharaohs and so she summons 1 of them that has 50% health of Ma'at and deals 10/20/30/40/50 (+8% magical power) magical damage for 5s each second to any enemies. Activating it again will let you choose the pharaoh's place to detonate and deals 60/120/170/220/260 (+70% magical power). The detonate damage is decrease by the percentage lost of the pharaoh's health. Damage to gods is reduced by 20%
Cost : 60/70/80/90/100. Cooldown : 10s

This skill make her to be a good Jungler or Mage. The pharaoh will take damage at jungle and enable you to kill them without losing health. This is also a great ability to push by instantly detonate it.

Ultimate (Weighing The Souls) : Ma'at targets any enemies or allies worldwide (like using telerpot instead like Neith and Athena). After 3 s charging, she teleports to them. If targeting ally, you will only teleport. If targeting enemies, they will be damaged by 150/200/250/300/400 (+50% magical power) magical damage. If in case they have around 10% the same health percentage, it deals bonus 50/100/150/200/300 (+50% physical power) physical damage and silence them for 1s after that.
Cost : 100/120/130/150/160. Cooldown : 120/110/100/90/80

The ultimate will help you chasing enemy. The only problem is that you will be open to any of enemy's teammate. Other than that, you can support your ally when ganking.

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 5, 2013 7:04pm | Report
Passive: So if I have 50 physical power, I deal 50 physical + 10(+20% of magical power)
That could actually get OP lategame since I have gotten around 800 magical power before so that would be a damage output of: 50 + 10 + 160 if I get NO physical bonus.
Passive damage = 220 per hit physical and magical without physical items... Might need a tweak
Remove the magic and physical part and keep the % drain thats all he needs

Ability 1: almost UP , make the damage bonus higher. Let me explain: What if 1 of those 2 hits would crit anyway without the ability? What if both would crit? That would just waste mana then. just add +10% for each level

Ability 2: This will be extremely usefull for ultimate combinations!

Ability 3: A tiny man running around would look silly, just make it clear that this will look like a mummy of some sort.

Ultimate: Too much like athena ultimate and it does much more so its making athena useless, needs a change
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 5, 2013 7:17pm | Report
Actually an Isis/Athena/Zeus/Anubis with 800 magical power will deal 30(+25% magical power) which is 230 magical power and the same with this one also (it should be 60 physical power)

I agree about the ultimate to support ally so now it only teleports to them

About skill 1, I said in passive the magical damage couldn't crit without the skill so it is needed

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 5, 2013 8:05pm | Report
RazeMage wrote:

Actually an Isis/Athena/Zeus/Anubis with 800 magical power will deal 30(+25% magical power) which is 230 magical power and the same with this one also (it should be 60 physical power)

I agree about the ultimate to support ally so now it only teleports to them

About skill 1, I said in passive the magical damage couldn't crit without the skill so it is needed

Oh okay then , that is all from my side further its a nice idea!
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » July 7, 2013 12:43am | Report
Passive.
Too strong. Think about it for a second. If an enemy stands next to you for 11 seconds, then they have already lost 33% of their health. The biggest problem is how little counterplay there is to this ability. If they come near your team, then they start losing health. If they decide to target you, which they should considering how you're the team's support, jungler, assassin and mage, then they are punished for it as they'll be taking more damage from the trade. If this were on a tank, then it'd be fine I suppose, as they don't have to target you, but since this is on a damage dealer, then it's rather unfair. Luckily for you, I came up with a passive that may help you out.

(insert name here)
Ma'at's abilities (or basic attacks) deal extra damage based on the percentage of missing health she has. For each 1% of health missing, she gains +1.5 damage (either on abilities or basic attacks).

This passive will still give the 'stronger when I am being riskier' feel to it, without it just being braindead invisible power.

You label Ma'at as a mage, yet you give her an ability that would be best suited on a carry. This ability is just really out of place, and shouldn't be on her kit. Unless you decide to do what I write at the end of this comment.

Once again, another weird and out of place ability. This ability would be more suited on some sort of tank.

Summoning abilities don't work in Smite. Most of the time, they just feel tacky or some sort of gimmick, as well as being incredibly unreliable. If it were me, I would change this ability to act something like this.

Ultimate.
This ability is rather unfair again. You essentially just made a global, unavoidable execute. This brings me back to the topic of counterplay. This ability has no counterplay to it. You essentially dash to someone, and that's it. The enemy can't do anything about it.

Ok, I want you to do me a favour with this kit. What I want you to do, is to change this kit into a magical power on-hit auto-attack carry, like Teemo from League of Legends. As of right now, this kit is a clusterf*ck. It's just got a bunch of random abilities that do not compliment each other or Ma'at's role in a game. Of the ideas that you did venture into, I feel like the magical oriented on-hit basic attack carry is the most unique and possibly the most fun of the lot.

What I would do is remove the percentage health lost on the passive and add what I wrote, keep the 1 ability, change the 2, tweak the 3 and change the ultimate. Try to make them magical abilities, but try to have more of an emphasis on auto-attacks than spell-casts.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 7, 2013 1:44am | Report
Actually, I think you might don't get the passive. They receive decrease of 3% of the percentage health difference. The formula is 3%X(enemy's health percentage-your health percentage) which will only deal a bit of damage if you are about the same with your enemy. Abut after thinking, it will be useless for her, it will be useless since you are an assassin who will easily make your enemy health drop so low.

About skill 1, It is for her assassin role which will be used if she is not become Mage which I believe will be mostly used. I believe this is a normal kit for an assassin.

Her skill 2 is the one I think is OP for an assassin. She could easily get around enemies from jungle and use the abilities to place them in front of you and let you attack them easily with your basic attack and open to your ally.

Her skill 3 is mostly for jungling or for pushing. This is actually I want it to more look like arachne's spiders.

The ultimate is not so OP if I could add a sign when she will teleport. If I add a sign, it could be very counter able with aegis. The original damage is low, even lower than Neith and the scaling is not so big.

If you ask about combo, you can make a combo out of it. She could ult a person, then use your 2 so you can stun them and open to your attack, then, use your 1 so you could crit and make you able to kill enemy. Keep attacking and summon a pharaoh if they run. Pharaoh should have a 500 movement speed when told to explode where

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » July 7, 2013 1:49am | Report
RazeMage wrote:

Actually, I think you might don't get the passive. They receive decrease of 3% of the percentage health difference. The formula is 3%X(enemy's health percentage-your health percentage) which will only deal a bit of damage if you are about the same with your enemy. Abut after thinking, it will be useless for her, it will be useless since you are an assassin who will easily make your enemy health drop so low.

About skill 1, It is for her assassin role which will be used if she is not become Mage which I believe will be mostly used. I believe this is a normal kit for an assassin.

Her skill 2 is the one I think is OP for an assassin. She could easily get around enemies from jungle and use the abilities to place them in front of you and let you attack them easily with your basic attack and open to your ally.

Her skill 3 is mostly for jungling or for pushing. This is actually I want it to more look like arachne's spiders.

The ultimate is not so OP if I could add a sign when she will teleport. If I add a sign, it could be very counter able with aegis. The original damage is low, even lower than Neith and the scaling is not so big.

If you ask about combo, you can make a combo out of it. She could ult a person, then use your 2 so you can stun them and open to your attack, then, use your 1 so you could crit and make you able to kill enemy. Keep attacking and summon a pharaoh if they run. Pharaoh should have a 500 movement speed when told to explode where

The biggest problem with the kit is that it's a bunch of random abilities. If you don't want to take my criticism, fine with me.

If aegis is a counter to an ability, then the ability is broken. If they have to buy Aegis, then that is preventing them from buying another active spell that could be more useful than to just counter one god. Also note that Aegis has twice the cooldown of most abilities, so even then, Aegis isn't a reliable counter.

While I did misinterpret what the passive did, it still doesn't change the fact that it has no counters to it. It's still braindead damage.
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 7, 2013 1:54am | Report
Ohw, sorry, I receive it truly. Thanks

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » July 7, 2013 2:03am | Report
RazeMage wrote:

Ohw, sorry, I receive it truly. Thanks

I'd make the ultimate a delayed teleport to anywhere on the map. After a delay of course. And also making sure the enemy can see it.
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 7, 2013 2:28am | Report
Thanks for the suggestion but I think I need to change the god since it doesn't fit her role at all now. And the ultimate seem a bit same with twisted fate.

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }