Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Luna Goddess of the Moon

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Luna Goddess of the Moon 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Angelic Joshua » July 16, 2013 10:42pm | Report
so i just wanna hear your guys opinions before editing those babies to the original post :I

new* Passive:
+35% magical contribution to basic attacks. it does aditional 10% damage to structres.

new* 2- Creativity
Luna inspire herself with creativity, Adding a chance to lay critical hit on her Basic Attacks and adding more damage to critical hits. if activated, she buffs herself with more attack speed and critical.

Passive
Critical Chance: 7%
Aditional critical damage: 0%/10%/25%/40%/50%

Active Effect
Critical chance: 15%/22%/30%/40%/55%
Attack speed: 5%/10%/15%/20%/25%

new* 3- Mirage
She leaps away damaging and leting an image of herself that pulls towards the mirage. enemies for 1.5 to 2.5 (on last tier) seconds.

Mirage Duration: 1.5/1.75/2.2.25/2.5
Damage: 50/80/110/140/'170 (+25%)

Angelic Joshua

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 16, 2013 11:05pm | Report
I don't think the passive is nowhere to be useful. All other magical AA mages also have that and another passive.

For skill 2, i don't think it is in anywhere useful because if you use Magical power, you can't crit. Even if it could crit, your crit will be too low for 7% and the critical chance can only happened when using skills. Additionally, the crit bonus kinda too big.

I don't get the 3 skills at all.

Finally, i don't even want to build her to be using AP, she is more AD since her kit has super low magical scaling, even most of her kit deals AD and even it is, it's still low. The 35% magical contribution can reach usually 800 at the end of conquest. Now if you count, 35% magical contribution to it it is around 280. Meanwhile, physical usually reach 300 that makes her better with additional crit, lifesteal, etc.

My suggestion is to change the passive COMPLETELY, nerf 2, keep 1, i don't know about ult, i don't understand 3.

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » July 16, 2013 11:12pm | Report

the damage is not that high. it's the same as so beautiful.

I'm not saying the damage is too high. I'm saying she has a perfect kit for a tank and a pretty terrible one for an adc.

The high base damage simply makes sure she still does good damage if built as a tank.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Angelic Joshua » July 17, 2013 11:50am | Report
RazeMage wrote:

I don't think the passive is nowhere to be useful. All other magical AA mages also have that and another passive.

For skill 2, i don't think it is in anywhere useful because if you use Magical power, you can't crit. Even if it could crit, your crit will be too low for 7% and the critical chance can only happened when using skills. Additionally, the crit bonus kinda too big.

I don't get the 3 skills at all.

Finally, i don't even want to build her to be using AP, she is more AD since her kit has super low magical scaling, even most of her kit deals AD and even it is, it's still low. The 35% magical contribution can reach usually 800 at the end of conquest. Now if you count, 35% magical contribution to it it is around 280. Meanwhile, physical usually reach 300 that makes her better with additional crit, lifesteal, etc.

My suggestion is to change the passive COMPLETELY, nerf 2, keep 1, i don't know about ult, i don't understand 3.

i'm going to change her 3 to something more simple. it's going to be like caitlyin 3. if you don't play LoL, just imagine Volcann's 1. it's not a jump but is CC imune like xbal rising jaguar. enemies hit will be rooted. damage is the same.

Angelic Joshua

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }