Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Lucifer, the devil.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Lucifer, the devil. 16 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Khaldron » July 1, 2013 12:05pm | Report
No one saw that coming (xP). Christian "god" (im sorry god) why not?!?!

***Dont get offended christians, i'm one too, i dont consider him a god, he is a powerfull creature, like bakasura or arachne, that could be a character

Melee, magical

Passive 1: Envy
Lucifer steals (copy) the passive skill from the target (enemy god) that he kills or assist.

Passive 2: Devil's presence
Lucifer presence decreases enemies protections
-Radius: 35
-Gods: -15
-Minions: -5

EDIT 2

Passive 3: Greed
If he doesn't spent or lose gold, he gains even more.
Every 6 secons, he gains 1 gold, every 66 seconds, he gains 50 gold, every 6 minutes and 66 seconds, he gains 300 gold.

Active 1: Sloth
Lucifer corrupts enemy with a sin, that slows the target, increases based on distance (closer to lucifer, greater slow)
-Range: 50
-Duration: 3/4/5/6/7s
-Slow (based on range): 50/40/30/20/10%
-Cooldown: 20s
-Manacost: 80/85/90/95/100

Active 2: Wrath
The target enters in wrath, gaining damage bonus, but also takes increased damage, the god cant cast spells during the Wrath (silence).
-Can target anyone (Luci, Allies or Enemies)
-Duration: 7s
-Damage bonus: 20/40/60/80/100%
-Received damage bonus: 10/20/30/40/50%
-Cooldown: 11s
-Manacost: 60/65/70/75/80

Active 3: Bring the Hell
Lucifer creates a ring of fire around him, dealing magical damage to nerby enemies over second, increasing his movement speed, leaving a trail of fire, granting vision and also dealing damage.
-Duration: 6s
-Damage: 10/20/30/40/50 (+33% magical power)
-Movement speed bonus: 33%
-Cooldown: 13s
-Manacost: 90/95/100/105/110

EDIT 2

Optional 1: Envy (excludes passive)
Lucifer steals the last active skill used by the enemy target, using as his own, can't be ultimates, also loses when dies,
-Has to be highter or same level as the spell used.
-Duration: 66s
-Cooldown: 30/27/24/21/18s
-Manacost: 90/95/100/105/110

Optional 2: Lust
He cast a curse on a enemy god, creating a link to nearby gods, burning their mana (based on the number of gods linked), the link can be broken if the linked gods separate, but they will suffer a mini stun, and damage equal to the mana lost.
-Mana burn: 6/9/12/15/18
-Max mana burn: 36/54/132/175/196
*multiplied based on number of gods, 3 gods Exemple: 18/27/36/45/54 - Max: 108/162/216/270/324
-Stun: 0.2s
-Radius: 20 (based on original target, will be broak individually as gods take distance from him)
-Cooldown: 28/26/24/22/20s
-Manacost: 85/90/95/100/105

***That skill maybe look OP, maybe should be ult, my intention was make the enemy team think twice before deciding, early game, in lane 2x2, they will probably break the link, but in a great team fight, they should be together (making sweet love), or they can suffer a great damage, and take that mini stun, enought to save your team or finish that kill.

Ultimate 1: Mark of the Beast
Lucifer applyes the mark (666) in the target, dealing true damage ( a large number appears over the god, making him attack the closest target (even allies - preference to gods)
-Damage: 222/333/444/555/666 (+66% magical power)
-Cooldown: 66s
-Manacost: 110/120/130/140/150

EDIT

Ultimate 2: Pentagram
Devil puts and huge pentagram on the ground, doing true damage over second, stealing mana and health from enemy gods.
-Damage/second: 66/77/88/99/111 (+66% magical power)
-Max damage: 396/462/528/594/666 (+66% magical power)
-Health & Mana steal: 66%/33%
-Special effect: If a enemy god suffer all damage at max level (666) he suffers a 3s stun (ignores protection)
-Cooldown: 99s
-Manacost: 110/120/130/140/150

Khaldron

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 1, 2013 1:11pm | Report
Well I know these are ideas, though Hi-Rez said they we're going to make Christian gods in the game. But did you know Lucifer is a Roman angel? Not the same person, just the same name. And his 2 could be really OP with an AD carry. And for his passive how would it work with a Neith or Aphrodite?

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Khaldron » July 1, 2013 2:16pm | Report
his 2 is based on bloodseeker, with less damage increased, and different side effect, maybe increasing cd would work, passive with neith would just give the vision from minimap, aphrodite would be a problem, i'll ad the passive that i tought, is really simple.

Khaldron

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Khaldron » July 1, 2013 2:18pm | Report
And about the name, it was also given to the fallen angel that challanged god, but if it is a problem, change to satan, whatever, is just a name xP.

Khaldron

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 1, 2013 8:16pm | Report
I wasn't saying the name was a problem, just that there was also an angel in roman mythology named that too!

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » July 1, 2013 8:27pm | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

Well I know these are ideas, though Hi-Rez said they we're going to make Christian gods in the game. But did you know Lucifer is a Roman angel? Not the same person, just the same name. And his 2 could be really OP with an AD carry. And for his passive how would it work with a Neith or Aphrodite?

When the **** did they say that?

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 1, 2013 9:40pm | Report
Okay before I go abilities:

I am Christian and I respect all religions. Even the GOD I believe in teaches us to respect everyone as well as their choices. BUT, I expect games etc. to also respect other religions such as Christianity, I am very sorry to start this but I will have to quit smite if this ever gets implemented.

Who Lucifer is according to our Bible:

GOD had a large group of angels who lived with him in Heaven a place where no wrong or pain exists. Lucifer was one of the leading angels, the leader of the angelic choir I believe, He wanted to be better than GOD and rebelled. Rebellion being a sin was forbidden in Heaven so Lucifer was exiled from heaven and sent to Earth. Lucifer is the devil, after being exiled to earth he spread sins etc. He is almost like hades in a way.

I believe as our Bible says that our GOD has conquered the dead, this means when GOD returns to the Earth he will lock the devil to hell/underworld where the devil will burn for eternity.

My opinion of this idea and smite revolving around all the religeons;

Smite uses gods from ancient times, I know some people worship Kali or Ra etc. but much less than there are Christians and Hindu's out there. (Vamana is Hindu legend not god)

In reply to above comments:

I was highly offended that some of you classified lucifer as a god, Christians see him as the lowest scum that exists, he is a demon king.

"Smite will add christian gods"
I advise against that since there is only 1. Adding multiple Christian figures and calling them "Gods" could even offend Jews or Moslems since they also have the 10 Commandments (laws from GOD) which includes that only worship god who is the only god, often represented by the number 1 for obvious reasons.

IF smite plans on adding the Christian religeon the only way they will is by adding demigod figures that were actual humans not like hercules.
there are few angels named in the Bible but there are some.

That is all I will add ability overview soon!
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 1, 2013 9:41pm | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

Did you know the Christians see Satan/Lucifer as a fallen angel aswell?

______________________________________________________________________________________________

This idea will not be added since it is not a god but a demon (demons are fallen angels btw.)

Also the abilities are nice, put them on an actual non Christian god maybe?

The mark of the beast is HIGHLY offencive to Christians and did you copy Doombringer from Dota 2 with this kit?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Khaldron » July 1, 2013 10:14pm | Report

Okay before I go abilities:

I am Christian and I respect all religions. Even the GOD I believe in teaches us to respect everyone as well as their choices. BUT, I expect games etc. to also respect other religions such as Christianity, I am very sorry to start this but I will have to quit smite if this ever gets implemented.

Who Lucifer is according to our Bible:

GOD had a large group of angels who lived with him in Heaven a place where no wrong or pain exists. Lucifer was one of the leading angels, the leader of the angelic choir I believe, He wanted to be better than GOD and rebelled. Rebellion being a sin was forbidden in Heaven so Lucifer was exiled from heaven and sent to Earth. Lucifer is the devil, after being exiled to earth he spread sins etc. He is almost like hades in a way.

I believe as our Bible says that our GOD has conquered the dead, this means when GOD returns to the Earth he will lock the devil to hell/underworld where the devil will burn for eternity.

My opinion of this idea and smite revolving around all the religeons;

Smite uses gods from ancient times, I know some people worship Kali or Ra etc. but much less than there are Christians and Hindu's out there. (Vamana is Hindu legend not god)

In reply to above comments:

I was highly offended that some of you classified lucifer as a god, Christians see him as the lowest scum that exists, he is a demon king.

"Smite will add christian gods"
I advise against that since there is only 1. Adding multiple Christian figures and calling them "Gods" could even offend Jews or Moslems since they also have the 10 Commandments (laws from GOD) which includes that only worship god who is the only god, often represented by the number 1 for obvious reasons.

IF smite plans on adding the Christian religeon the only way they will is by adding demigod figures that were actual humans not like hercules.
there are few angels named in the Bible but there are some.

That is all I will add ability overview soon!

LOL, omg, i kinda saw that comming but...lets begin
1- I said "god", god from smite, what i mean is, he could be a playable character, like bakasura or arachne, doesn't mean that i consider him as a GOD.
2- Im christian
3- See DOTA
4- If u is so conserservative, u would like to kill Satan in a game, many times u could.

Could go on, but i think it is enough

Khaldron

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 1, 2013 11:08pm | Report
Still won't be added since "it"s not a god

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }