Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Lets bring some Japanese gods into the fray Amaterasu the sun goddess, Izanami, and yamato no orochi

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Lets bring some Japanese gods into the fray Amaterasu the sun goddess, Izanami, and yamato no orochi 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vexran » November 9, 2014 3:11pm | Report
These 3 gods would be the best imagine yamato no orochi a 7 headed dragon Amaterasu the sungoddes which uses elemental moves and Izanami Amaterasu's brother and of course who could forget susano who uses his sword to slay orochi with the power of the moon to buff his sword

Vexran

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » November 10, 2014 7:29am | Report
i have thought that Japanese gods wold be awesome in smite. orochi sounds cool and so does Amaterasu. probably include sakura as well since she is the goddess of plants.

necroshadow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmilingPie » November 14, 2014 5:40am | Report
The thing is, they don't have enough mayan and hindu gods yet, beats me why Smite adds new pantheons one day, then never adds them again. But I reckon when they do finish up those pantheons, we will be seeing more of the following:
African
Aztec
Berber
Celtic
Germanic
Incan
Japaneese
Native American

SmilingPie

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » November 14, 2014 7:52am | Report
SmilingPie wrote:

The thing is, they don't have enough mayan and hindu gods yet, beats me why Smite adds new pantheons one day, then never adds them again. But I reckon when they do finish up those pantheons, we will be seeing more of the following:
African
Aztec
Berber
Celtic
Germanic
Incan
Japaneese
Native American

only thing with that is some of the Mayan gods they are currently using are ridiculously close to some of the Aztec ones with kukulkan basically being a renamed Quetzalcoatl so many Aztec ones would be limited by the ones they add into the Mayan but apart from that i would love to see those other pantheons especially the Celtic one, hopefully with cernunnos in it.

necroshadow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » November 14, 2014 3:16pm | Report
The Aztec and Mayan pantheons are almost identical. If they were to include the Aztecs (which they should have done instead of Mayans in the first place, but whatever) then it would end up like the Greek and Roman pantheons and just have them arbitrarily split depending on which name they feel like putting on somebody.
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazzMcTazz » December 4, 2014 8:45am | Report
I made a Japanese god a long while ago actually, but it seemed to have gone unnoticed as it slipped into page 2 without a single reply.

https://www.smitefire.com/smite/forum/god-item-ideas/kagutsuchi-japanese-god-of-flame-5998

RazzMcTazz

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }