Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Lakhsmi, Goddess of Good Fortune

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Lakhsmi, Goddess of Good Fortune 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piscean » November 1, 2016 9:20pm | Report
God: Lakshmi
Goddess of Good Fortune
Guardian
High Sustain / High Mobility

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Passive: Serene Grace
Each of Lakshmi's non-ultimate abilities have a Passive that grants Lakshmi an aura blessing once the ability has been upgraded to Rank 3. The Auras will grant greater bonuses the higher Lakshmi's level is. This will trigger up to the first 2 of her abilities to be upgraded to Rank 3.

Aura Radius: 35

1: Triage
Lakshmi summons a mystical lotus nearby to release divine energies that damage enemies while healing allies within it. Afterwards, the lotus will persist in a dormant state for 2s. If Lakshmi attempts to cast an ability while the lotus is dormant, she will first teleport to its location, dispel the lotus, and then activate her ability.

Damage: 75 / 130 / 185 / 240 / 295 (+60% of your Magical Power)
Heal: 50 / 85 / 120 / 155 / 190

PASSIVE: When Triage is upgraded to Rank 3, Lakhsmi will gain the Prosperity blessing; granting a 5% (+0.75% per level) increased healing and HP regeneration aura.

Radius: 15
Cooldown: 8s
Mana Cost: 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70

Comments: This ability will be Lakshmi's main poke tool; identical in nature to Time Rift but with a slightly bigger radius and a healing capability. The teleportation interaction is also very similar to Chaac with Thunder Strike and Torrent. Because this is also her main sustain tool, Lakshmi will have to make certain that she uses her discretion on when and how to use it.

2: Solemn Wish
Lakshmi makes a solemn prayer, granting herself CC Immunity as well as Movement Speed. If Lakshmi dispels her lotus with a cast of this ability, she will also heal herself for a small portion each second for 4s.

CC Immunity: 1 / 1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 / 2s
Movement Speed: 20%
Speed Duration: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 3.5 / 4s
Heal: 25 / 35 / 45 / 55 / 65 (+20% of your Magical Power) each second for 4s

PASSIVE: When Solemn Wish is upgraded to Rank 3, Lakshmi will gain the Vigor Blessing; granting a 5 (+1 per level) Physical Protection aura.

Cooldown: 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 / 10s
Mana Cost: 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 / 80

Comments: Lakshmi doesn't have a lot of CC to work with outside of her Ultimate, especially for a Guardian, but her kit makes it so she is most useful while right in the middle of a teamfight. As a result, she needs to have an extra bit of security while she's throwing herself around in the fray. That is where this ability comes into play. Also, the built-in CC Immunity means Lakshmi doesn't need to worry about building Purification to play well against Gods that demand it, leaving her a slot to more freely choose from the Relics that would suit her better, such as Curse or Blink.

3: Brilliance
Lakshmi invokes her divine beauty and release a divine energy that damages and Stuns enemies in an area around her. If a single cast of this ability hits at least 3 enemies, the contact will resonate with Lakshmi, granting an increased Stun duration.

Damage: 90 / 145 / 200 / 255 / 310 (+40% of your Magical Power)
Stun: 1s
Boosted Stun: 1.2 / 1.3 / 1.4 / 1.5 / 1.6s

PASSIVE: When Brilliance is upgraded to Rank 3, Lakshmi will gain the Fortune Blessing; granting a 5 (+1 per level) Magical Protection aura.

Radius: 20
Cooldown: 10s
Mana Cost: 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80

Comments: This ability is Lakshmi's main CC tool. I consider it a hybrid between Repulse and Incense for obvious reasons. It has a pretty effective interaction with her 1, allowing her to open a lotus in the middle of a teamfight and then immediately teleport there; stunning everyone. There's also a boosted CC reward if she manages to catch a group of enemies.

4: Virtue's Altar
Lakshmi conjures a sacred and holy altar that Cripples enemies upon cast, wherein the battle sways in favor of her allies. Allied Gods gain negative Crowd Control Duration reduction while inside the altar meanwhile Enemies have all of their benefits from Passives and Relics nulled while inside.

Crowd Control Reduction: 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50%
Cripple: 2s
Duration: 6s
Radius: 35
Cooldown: 105 / 95 / 85 / 75 / 65s
Cost: 100

Comments: So, imagine this; Scylla without Quick Learner, Kumbhakarna without Sleepy or Xbalanque without Dead of Night. That's pretty much what this ulti is; the CC reduction was just an add-on, the real juice is the ability Lakshmi has to remove Passives. This definitely means a lot in a teamfight, especially late-game. It's a pretty neat mechanic on an ulti that reminds me of Ring of Spears due to them both serving similar purposes but in different ways and for different things.

I hope you guys like Lakshmi... we need more Hindu gods anyway...
Please let me know what you think~

Thank you

Piscean

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by IceColdPappsi » November 1, 2016 9:37pm | Report
I feel like this should be a support mage. Some thing like how Aphrodite has her connection with someone, and how Chang'e has her AoE heal and increasing stun ult.

IceColdPappsi
<Master Wizard>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piscean » November 1, 2016 10:38pm | Report

I feel like this should be a support mage. Some thing like how Aphrodite has her connection with someone, and how Chang'e has her AoE heal and increasing stun ult.

I could see her being a support mage... some kind of solo laner maybe? She has the sustain and safety to pull it off. But the reason why I opted for Guardian was because of 1) she can clear, but it won't be very quickly and 2) the nature of her ult. Most other supports have these huge AoE disruptor ults like Ring of Spears, Cataclysm or Intoxicate and I see Lakshmi's 4 falling into the same category.

She's also pretty similar to Khepri in the way that she can't really do anything on her own. She can disrupt, she can sustain and she can escape but without a team, she just doesn't deal sufficient enough damage solo. That as well makes me lean more towards Guardian than Mage.

Piscean

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by IceColdPappsi » November 1, 2016 10:52pm | Report
I get why she is a guardian now. Those were good examples up there. Would she look something like Terra in a more effeminate way, but still big and menacing? You should find a way to represent her in a card, maybe a collab with someone on Reddit.

IceColdPappsi
<Master Wizard>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piscean » November 2, 2016 6:05pm | Report

I get why she is a guardian now. Those were good examples up there. Would she look something like Terra in a more effeminate way, but still big and menacing? You should find a way to represent her in a card, maybe a collab with someone on Reddit.

I don't really see her being "menacing". In honesty, because she is also depicted as a Goddess of Beauty, I envisioned her in-game as levitating like Aphrodite or Hel with the aura glow beneath her. Terra is a bit too clunky as she moves, not as graceful as I'd imagine Lakshmi would be.

Also, thank you so much btw, I will try to look into the Reddit thing you mentioned :)

Piscean

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KeyesTartaros » February 10, 2018 11:17am | Report
I believe Sri Lakshmi should be a high aoe DD instead, it would be much more fitting. :)

KeyesTartaros

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }