Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Kagutsuchi, Japanese God of Flame

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Kagutsuchi, Japanese God of Flame 11 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » February 27, 2014 2:22pm | Report
RazzMcTazz wrote:

What kind of cooldown duration do you think would make good time of the change, but allow it to change often enough to not be stuck in one flame for too long? I wanted to give him a passive in which he needed to choose his fights, but not only that, keep enemies guessing on which type of flame he wants to be in. Making them second guess their own attacks.
Does 5 seconds seem okay?

I wasn't sure on how to balance the ulti since it drains mana. I've never seen it be used in the game before, and if it has I probably haven't experienced it yet. I'm not sure how big of an impact that kind of thing would have on a battle, especially a team one.
With the .5s per tick for 3s. It would total out to 12% of their maximum mana being drained and also restoring that same amount to allies. They are also rooted during that time in which they are taking damage from his ulti and his allied gods who are in the fight.
I also see it as a great way to screw someone who's trying to escape from a gank. Him also being a guardian, I didn't want him to be too powerful damage-wise.

I think mana drain hasn't been implemented yet because it's basically a permanent silence until they either Meditate or return to spawn.

So it's a an AOE 3s root, silence and also 660 damage at rank 5. I would remove the root and make it just a slow, and reduce the duration. The damage is fine honestly.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }