Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Itzamna, the Mayan god of Birds

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Itzamna, the Mayan god of Birds 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 6, 2013 1:37pm | Report
Itzamna
God of Birds
Mayan, Support/Mage

Passive: Bird's Grace
Itzamna gains a stack of Grace every second she is in combat, she gains 0.25% movement speed per stack, up to a 100 stacks. At a hundred stacks, the next hard CC effect to hit Itzemna is negated and all stacks are consumed.
1: Graceful dive: Itzamna soars into the air and dives down at a target location, dealing damage and stealing the protections of enemy units hit for 5 seconds.
Cooldown: 16 Damage: 90/130/170/210/250(+60% of MP) Protections stolen: 5/10/15/25/35 (radius 10ft)
2: Murder of Crows: Itzamna calls a murder of crows into a DoT over target location (10 ft radius) for 4 seconds, dealing damage to each foe within it and reducing vision for 1 second (like xblanques ult), renewing each tick.
Cooldown: 12 Damage per tick: 20/35/50/65/80(+30% of MP) Radius(ft): 10/10/10/15/15
3: Favorable winds: Summons a 20ft radius AoE effect dealing low damage and slowing foes, and increaseing the speed of allies within it.
Cooldown: 16/15/14/13/12 Damage: 15/20/25/30/45(+10% of MP) Speed buff/debuff: 20/25/30/35/40% Duration: 2/3/4/5/6 seconds
Ult: Summon the Flock: Itzamna summons his birds in a maelstrom around heim for 6 seconds, dealing damage and slowing nearby foes and increasing the movement speed of allies (including himself) in the flock.
Cooldown: 90 Damage per tick: 40/60/80/100/120(+20% of MP) Speed buff/debuff: 10/15/20/25/30%

NOTE: All tick spells go on a 1 second tick.
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 6, 2013 2:35pm | Report
Wait...god or goddess?

Passive is a bit boring. Maybe something like: Itzamna gains a stack of Grace? every second she is in combat, she gains 0.25% movement speed per stack, up to a 100 stacks. At a hundred stacks, the next hard CC effect to hit Itzemna is negated and all stacks are consumed.

1: Hmm...a mage with a leap. Agni is currently the only mage with a true escape, rather than a movement speed buff. I like it.

2: I really hope it has only four ticks. And blinding is a poor word choice; how about limiting their vision to a certain distance? Like 30 feet? Unless you meant total blindness, which means this will be OP.

3: I wish this had reduced numbers since Ao has 10/20/30/40/50 (+15%). Can you please put the number of ticks? (Also, gem of Iso is going to be a pain on her/him.)

Ult: I like it. A bigger version of Ao's tornadoes. But I think the CD should be firmly at 90, since the speed buff/debuff scales with level. (120 cooldown for a 10% buff/debuff?)

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 6, 2013 2:47pm | Report
Him. Just sounds kind of like a girls name and its about birds, so... fixin that -_-

Passive: That's a GOOD passive. I was thinking I wanted to incorporate the V-formation thing birds do.

2: I thought blinding was the term Xbals ult used. Apparently its 'shroud.' But blinding sounds like it makes much more sense in context since thats what crows are known for. "reducing vision" sound good? And it ticks every .5 seconds. Too much damage?

3: Can do! But the damage doesn't persist out of the AoE like Aos, more like Grasping Hands. But it has the same cast delay, maybe a bit faster. And I had considered

Ult: Makes sense, I suppose.

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » November 6, 2013 2:55pm | Report
Itzamna is a guy...

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 7, 2013 9:53am | Report
2:...

Dude, Murder of Crows, with 8 ticks, deals about three times as much damage as Ao's Tornadoes.

50 +15% x 6 = 300 + 80% of magical power, not counting extra ticks.

MoC has 80 +30% x 8 = 640 + 240% of magical power.

If they both have 600 magical power at level 20, then Ao's will deal 780 base damage.

Birdman here will deal 2080 damage. With a non-ultimate.

...Jesus Christ.

3: Suggestion: Make the duration fixed at 4-5 seconds. Otherwise, you get:
45 + 10% x 6 = 270 + 60%, which is almost as much as Ao's tornadoes, except Gem of Isolation with Winds will essentially place a giant target above their head (65% slow WTF). Also, Winds is wider, and therefore even more unavoidable.

Ultimate: 120 + 20% x 12, which is easy to do considering it gives a freaking slow. I don't like how every one of her abilities deals DoT, which is stupidly effective with Gem of Iso. Even Zhong Kui has some chunky damage. It's also boring.

Anyway! 120 + 20% x 12 = 1440 + 240%. With 600 magical power at level 20, it will deal 2880 in a HUGE area while slowing enemies and speed buffing you AND your allies AND shredding defenses as well. Carries and other mages will be near-instantly killed. Tanks will die as they lack damage output. You gave an ultimate which deals as much, no, MORE damage than Ymir's or Ao's ultimate, and gave it a status effect and made it easier to hit with than a fish in a barrel.

Solution: Make your abilities deal significant damage, give a status effect, but not BOTH! Make the ultimate deal relatively weak damage (it IS an ultimate, after all) but don't make it insanely strong. Maybe adjust DoT ticks to 1 second, since you'd want a support ult to stay long enough to support your team.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 8, 2013 2:36pm | Report
Wow, I hadn't ran the numbers like that... OK, one tick per second then

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }