Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Item Suggestion: Falling Star

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Item Suggestion: Falling Star 15 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BabbyBeef » June 9, 2013 3:05am | Report
reduced by 80% meaning they have 20% of the protections they have? i think that would be quite OP :P
Swagmeister <3

BabbyBeef

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » June 9, 2013 3:10am | Report
I agree, it is rather OP. I don't even think that an 80% protections debuff is possible with the items we have now. That's like turning a God into a squishier version of Loki... and that is what disturbs me.

When I look at the item from the original post, I think of Void Stone. However, the active is not a bad idea. I wouldn't mind an active that reduced protections. It would work so well with Girdle of Might.

I would honestly work on the item a bit, change it up. As for the active, does it reduce both physical AND magical protections or just one? Be more specific on the active.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by qinq96 » June 9, 2013 3:28am | Report
So first was void stone and now its obsidian shard. It seems like you're just trying to find something wrong with my item. With this items i tried to make item/active combo so look at them both as one and then try to find similar item. ;)
QinQ96

qinq96

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by qinq96 » June 9, 2013 6:02am | Report
JararoNatsu wrote:

I agree, it is rather OP. I don't even think that an 80% protections debuff is possible with the items we have now. That's like turning a God into a squishier version of Loki... and that is what disturbs me.

When I look at the item from the original post, I think of Void Stone. However, the active is not a bad idea. I wouldn't mind an active that reduced protections. It would work so well with Girdle of Might.

I would honestly work on the item a bit, change it up. As for the active, does it reduce both physical AND magical protections or just one? Be more specific on the active.

It clearly says magical protection so I suppose it's only magical p.
QinQ96

qinq96

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by qinq96 » June 9, 2013 6:16am | Report
Let's say you have these 2 items with level 3. Enemy (with magical p of 150) comes close to you, he loses 45 mp from item and you use active to decrease it even more. His final magical p would be 150-45=105/4=84.75 and that's about 40% decrease. Its not 150/4=112.5-45=67.5 which would be 60% decrease (except if you use falling stars before they come close to you, which would be smarter)
QinQ96

qinq96

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }