Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Item Idea: Send Ratatosk

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Item Idea: Send Ratatosk 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by VultokoFredrik » April 14, 2013 6:56am | Report
Hello gantlemen and female gentlemen! This is my first thread, so I hope you enjoy.

My idea is a new active item (like maditation or hand of the gods). When used, a special shop interface will be shown on the screen (note that you cannot move when it's up). In this shop you can only buy one kind of item (do NOT comfuse this with only one item). After selecting the item(s) you can press a "send" button, wich will send out a squirrel that travels fast towards the fountain. At the foutain the squirrel will take the item(s) and head back to you for delivery. 200 second cooldown. Costs 250 gold.

So, this item works kind of like a courir from DotA, but only works with 1 mind of item. It can help characters to stay in lanes for longer.

The name and the model is inspired by the squirrel Raratosk in the norse mythology. Ratatosk would run up and down the tree trunk of the great world tree Yggdrasil to deliver hate messages between a dragon and an eagle.

Please write thoughts and such below, I'd like lot's of respons!

VultokoFredrik

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 14, 2013 11:12am | Report
Decent idea, though cooldown could be longer. But it's good.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }