Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

inari, god of rice and foxes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » inari, god of rice and foxes 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » February 8, 2015 6:07am | Report
pantheon: Japanese

Passive: rice crops/fox’s cunning
Stance 1-every 10s, inari plants a rice plant where he is standing. If he is standing in a 5ft radius of one of his crops when casting an ability, it does 10% more damage and he heals for 15% of the damage done. Each crops dies after 7s. If he swaps stance to his kitsune stance however, all crops instantly die.
Stance 2-if inari lands more than one hit (basic or ability) consecutively without getting hit,every hit after gains a damage multiplier.
First hit: No multiplier,Second hit (without him getting hit): 1.1x,Third: 1.2x,Fourth: 1.3x,Fifth: 1.4x,Sixth: 1.5 (It caps at 1.5x, at which point it restarts)

Rice for the poor/ take from the rich
Stance 1-inari throws his container of rice at his enemy, dealing damage to a single target while restoring his health.
Stance 2-inari dashes forwards, passing through enemies and stopping at the first god, slashing at each enemy he hits as he goes along gaining a brief physical protection boost (increases depending on amount of enemies hit but has a cap)

rice burst/tricksters way
Stance 1-smashing his rice container against the ground, inari forces rice to grow with great vigor at a target location, dealing damage while knocking struck enemies away from the epicenter.
Stance 2-inari fires 3 fire balls at a target area. His first 2 fireballs explode dealing damage while his last fireball teleports him to the target location in a burst of fire which also deals damage.

fields of plenty/harvest of the sly
Stance 1-inari throws a pot of rice seeds in the air, healing all allies near him while reducing the physical protection of all enemies.
Stance 2-inari chooses a target location and pounces to it before spinning around dealing damage to all enemies in an area around him with his flaming tails while dealing slight knock back.

Ultimate: swap stance
Can change from human form (1st stance) to kitsune form (2nd stance). In human form (that of a fat and jolly feudal Japanese farmer in green grass colored clothes carrying a bag of rice over his right shoulder and a barrel of it under his left arm) inari has increased physical defense and magical defense, while in kitsune form (picture shown above with red fur,corn yellow robes with fire red patterns and twin wing chun butterfly knives) he has increased movement and attack damage.

notes: due to lack of info i couldn't make a lore section for him since i would have to make to many assumptions. however from what i could find i got the idea that in his human guise he was a kind and generous character while in kitsune form he would ,with some exceptions, pester humans and steal items from them, as is the nature of the fox/kitsune. as an alternate skin i would give his human form a autumn colored design while i would give the kitsune form a yellow coloration to its fur and pure white clothing)

necroshadow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » February 9, 2015 6:30am | Report
This is a pretty sweet idea, seems really well thought out.
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » February 9, 2015 9:05am | Report
thanks i did have a little bit of help from super sword 23 when thinking up some of the ability's but personally i love the idea of a rice farmer acting as a healing/debuff tank who, when necessary, can turn into a speedy assassin/ glass warrior style fighter.

necroshadow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » February 21, 2015 8:55am | Report
Oooh a god who's a fox. I like the idea, but I feel like the play style of the rice would be a bit to hard to make work. Although I think it would be pretty cool to have a offensive and defensive stance. (would he be physical so his stances would be warrior/assassin?)
"I wouldn't call me 'itsy bitsy' if I were you" "Who needs catnip when I have you"
My Arachne guide http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/arachne-the-weaver-guide-977

sorcerer455

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » February 25, 2015 8:55am | Report
sorcerer455 wrote:

Oooh a god who's a fox. I like the idea, but I feel like the play style of the rice would be a bit to hard to make work. Although I think it would be pretty cool to have a offensive and defensive stance. (would he be physical so his stances would be warrior/assassin?)

that would make sense having a ranged warrior tank that helps heal himself and allies, before swaping into the quick and speedy melee assassin glass sword style god who can then deal heavy damage on his enemies. that way no 1 stance will be relied on constantly if you want to play succesful or to its full ability, since rice stance is good defense and healing wise with some okay long range attacks but he is slow as hell, whereas the kitsune stance is heavy damage and good at hit and run yet lacks the defense thus meaning he can be easily broken if attacks are concentrated on him. so both sides are required.

necroshadow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by phoenixgaming » May 25, 2015 4:50pm | Report
I'm just going to say it, Inari was originally portrayed as a girl... not to be mean, its an amazing idea, I'm just saying

phoenixgaming

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » May 26, 2015 1:28am | Report
i remember reading that one of his forms was female but i thought the male one was the original? well you learn something new everyday.

necroshadow

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }