Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Horus the Avenger (Egyptian Warrior)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Horus the Avenger (Egyptian Warrior) 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SherriffTurtle » June 29, 2014 5:03pm | Report
HORUS THE AVENGER
---
-LORE-
Vengeance. A word that evokes a feelings like anger and hatred. A word perfect for describing Horus, the egyptian god of war and revenge. Son of Osiris and Isis, Horus was royalty. But Set, brother of Osiris, was jealous of the Pharaoh, and cut Osiris into a hundred pieces and scattered them over Egypt. While Horus' mother Isis mourned and looked for the pieces, Horus sought revenge. He found and killed Set in battle, thus gaining the place of Pharaoh and quenching his thirst for revenge. But now war is fought among the gods, and Horus joins his father in battle.
---
-ROLE AND ABILITIES-
Horus is a melee physical warrior.
---
Quoted:
Passive: Seeker of Revenge:
Whenever an ally is killed Horus gains a physical power buff against the killer for 15s.
Misc. Info: Power Bonus: 10 (+.5 per killer level)
Hit Chain: 1/1/.75/1.25(aoe)

Cooldown: 30s seconds

Quoted:
1: Warrior's Leap:
Horus leaps to target location, damaging enemies in the radius for 80/95/110/125/140 (+65% Physical Power). Horus gains a physical protection bonus for every enemy hit (Max 3).
Misc. Info: Dmg radius and leap distance same as Kali's. Protection per stack: 10. Buff lasts 3.5s.
Cost: 60/65/70/75/80
Cooldown: 6/7/8/9/10 seconds

Quoted:
2: Eye of Horus:
Horus marks target enemy with the Eye of Horus, applying a debuff that reduces Physical/Magical power and Protections by 5/10/15/20/25%.
Misc. Info: Hit marker is like Nemesis' ulti. Lasts 4s.
Cost: 70/80/90/100/110
Cooldown: 11/12/13/14/15 seconds

Quoted:
3: Blade Circle:
Horus swings his khopesh in a circle, dealing 95/130/180/220/270(+90% physical power) and knocking enemies away.
Misc. Info: same size as Master's Will
Cost: 80/90/100/110/120
Cooldown: 7/8.5/10/11.5/13 seconds

Quoted:
4: True Vengeance:
Horus strikes target enemy within melee range, dealing 200/300/400/500/600 damage (+70% physical power) and stunning them for 1/1/1.5/1.5/2 seconds.
Misc. Info: Range same as Drain Life
Cost: 100/125/150/175/200
Cooldown: 80 seconds
---
-STATS-
Health: 950(+60 per lvl)
Mana: 450 (+30 per lvl)
Phys Power: 60 (+3 per level)
Protections: 30
Att Speed: .95
Move Speed: 380
---
-CHANGELOG-
6/29/2014: Published Guide!
6/29/2014: Edited his passive so it didn't give him a buff when he died LOL. Also gave him a hit chain.
6/30/2014: Added additional physical power per level so he didn't stay at base 60 power forever
---
-THANKS-
Thanks for reading my god idea! Please leave your thoughts on it in a comment! Let me know anything I should nerf, buff, rework, etc. Once again, thanks!
(P.S. A khopesh is an Egyptian sword that has a curve to hook and remove enemy's weapons from their hands. Pretty cool right?)
Favorite Roles: Jungle, Mid
Favorite Gods: Sun Wukong, Loki, Thanatos, Ares
Never give up, because you move like a jaguar.

SherriffTurtle

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FearsomeClarinet » June 29, 2014 6:23pm | Report
Okay, this is absolute genius. Horus is one of my favorite egyptian gods, HOW could I not have thought of him for this game. One little thing though, his passive says

"Whenever Horus or an ally is killed Horus gains a physical power buff against the killer for 15s."

Well, when Horus is killed he couldn't really make use of that power buff, now could he? Maybe it could give all allies a bonus against whoever kills him, that would make teamfights interesting because if they kill him first, your allies can clean up, and if they kill him last, he will have a massive buff from the allies they killed before him. Either way, you've got to fix that "if Horus or an ally is killed" thing.

FearsomeClarinet

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SherriffTurtle » June 29, 2014 11:20pm | Report

Okay, this is absolute genius. Horus is one of my favorite egyptian gods, HOW could I not have thought of him for this game.

Thanks! :)

One little thing though, his passive says

"Whenever Horus or an ally is killed Horus gains a physical power buff against the killer for 15s."

Well, when Horus is killed he couldn't really make use of that power buff, now could he? Maybe it could give all allies a bonus against whoever kills him, that would make teamfights interesting because if they kill him first, your allies can clean up, and if they kill him last, he will have a massive buff from the allies they killed before him. Either way, you've got to fix that "if Horus or an ally is killed" thing.

Nice catch. I don't think giving his allies a power buff would be good, the Horus could just feed all day errday and give his mates some poower, so I'll just remove the Horus dies part.
Thanks for checking out my god! Yaaay!

SherriffTurtle

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » June 30, 2014 1:50am | Report
Wow, I have to say this is an impressive looking kit. The damage numbers are a bit iffy but I'll get to that later because it's really late. I wasn't at all thinking of an avenger as his kit though. I was thinking an insurmountable (hence my title for him is Horus - The Insurmountable) hero, but this really works.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SherriffTurtle » June 30, 2014 10:05pm | Report
Aphnex wrote:

Wow, I have to say this is an impressive looking kit. The damage numbers are a bit iffy but I'll get to that later because it's really late. I wasn't at all thinking of an avenger as his kit though. I was thinking an insurmountable (hence my title for him is Horus - The Insurmountable) hero, but this really works.

Wow, I really did not expect Aphnex to compliment my god. :o
Yeah, the damage on his 3 and 4 are kinda high, but these abilities were meant to be his damage, and I wanted his 4 to be a huge damage dealer since it only makes sense for the Avenger's ultimate to bring vengeance. I might edit it for lower damage, but for now I think his role as a high damage single target fighter is solidified.

SherriffTurtle

Notable (3)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }