Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hermes! Perfect abilitie ideas!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Hermes! Perfect abilitie ideas! 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Crazy kill » July 23, 2013 9:21pm | Report
Ok these are some of my best ideas for a Hermes god. (Wont have stats)

Hermes
Melee, physical
Carry or assassin

Passive 1: 50 meter dash, Every 15 secs Hermes can dash a short distance. If the dash hits an enemy god 1 of 3 things can happen. Enemy speed debuff, stun, or silence.

Passive 2: blessed feet, Slowing abilities either don't effect Hermes or are weaker.

Ability 1: Flying bound, Hermes flies into the air(height of any other jump) and slams into target location. Hermes also moves fast enough that he can leap off the sides of walls and hit enemies.

Ability 2: Entangling coil, Hermes tosses the snakes off his staff in the direction he is facing. If it hits an enemy god hey are stunned.

Ability 3: Lightning strikes, Hermes targets an enemy god and immediately strikes him 4 times. The last hit does bonus damage and kicks the enemy back. (Targeting is like Fenrir's ability)

Ultimate:1. Hermes herd, Hermes leads a stampede with the cows that Apollo gave him. (Hermes is in the very front running and the cows are following him and duration of ult is 5-10 secs) anything Hermes charges into hits for double the damage the cows do.

2.Godspeed, Hermes enters a stance like Neith or Athena and selects a target. Once selected, Hermes starts sprinting towards them (not going through walls) getting faster as he goes, to a limit. The farther away the target the more damage the final impact does. During the ult, Hermes can be damaged but can't be slowed or stunned. The target is also warned when you are chasing him.

Crazy kill

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 23, 2013 9:28pm | Report
This is really cool idea some notes, both the passives are OP, the first passive is another escape, the second is OP if he was immune to slows. His 3rd ability is really dumb, he has nothing to do with lightning.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Crazy kill » July 23, 2013 9:32pm | Report
He second passive could be fixed where it only makes him a little better vs slows I guess and his third ability doesn't actually have lightning but is just supposed to be as fast as lightning.

Crazy kill

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Daleon » July 24, 2013 3:31am | Report
Nice one, looks good. Assassins would probably be the best role for Hermes since he would be the perfect one to an 'Hit and Run' tactic.
By the way, if you admit me to give a tip, I think the second passive (which would be a reduction more then a total invulnerability to slow to don't be OP) would be better for him, couse the first one would be kinda difficoult to control, specialy if it could inflict 3 very different effect to enemy hited.
Nothing to says about the 1-2-3 ability, they are good.
About the ultimate, however, I have a doubt about both... The first one... Well, it would be kinda fun, but what about changes the cows with centaurs? After all, Hermes is the father of all centaurs, somehow.
And the second, could be a risk following the enemy, even if at high speed. With some good reflex (and some luck) he could attract Hermes far away into the enemy lines and get him ganked by other gods and turrets. Maybe you should had some movement speed enachement for some seconds after the ultimate and increase the duration of the immunity to stun and slow for the speed buff duration, so he could have a chance to get away from trouble if needed.
Casual player due low time.

Egypt pantheon rules!
Fan of Ra and Anubis, but open to try more to find other favourite.

Inhabitant of 'God and Item idea' topic, a lot of idea in mind!
Best idea: Discordia, the goddess of strife

Daleon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Crazy kill » July 24, 2013 6:59am | Report
Yeah thanks for the suggestions. I like the first ult more because it would be fun.

Crazy kill

View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }