Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

heimdall guardian of the gods

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » heimdall guardian of the gods 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by antj » May 14, 2015 10:29am | Report
they should make this god a playable character in here smite. he would be an admirable character and a very strong warrior. there isn't much known of this god but he is the guardian of the bifrost bridge, and that him and loki kill one another in the battle of ragnarok. he would have a big effect on warrior players and other players in the game. with his horn Gjallarhorn he will summon all the gods of the aesir down on the players as an attack. preferably an ultimate. I don't know much of this god but I know he was depicted in the thor movies. and it would be cool to see hi-rez build a character off of him. heres more on this god.

http://norse-mythology.org/gods-and-creatures/the-aesir-gods-and-goddesses/heimdall/

antj

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » May 14, 2015 5:23pm | Report
Heimdall himself doesn't look like a god that should enter the game yet. If you take a look, Ratatoskr ( the next confirmed god in smite ) is from the Norse pantheon. And there are some rumors that Hi Rez will put up a new pantheon. So, I think in about 5-6 months or so, Heimdall should be the next god, just for he's amazing lore and place on the battle of Ragnarok.
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }