Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hades Mortal Skin

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Hades Mortal Skin 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Casmida » March 15, 2013 5:40pm | Report
Does anyone else feel that this would be awesome? Hades would be really cool to play if they gave him a humanoid skin rather than an undead one. I love the current skins, but an additional one having him in a human form I feel would be badass! What are your guys' thoughts on this?

Watch All My Videos! Click the Banner!

Casmida

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ToxicChimera » April 23, 2013 7:33am | Report
I can definitely agree on this. He is shown so much more like a demon than a god. Now don't get me wrong I LOVE his base skin, he's bad *** and I play him more than any other god. But it's kinda unfair that he out of the 3 brothers is the only one depicted without a human form.

ToxicChimera

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » April 24, 2013 1:58am | Report
ToxicChimera wrote:

I can definitely agree on this. He is shown so much more like a demon than a god. Now don't get me wrong I LOVE his base skin, he's bad *** and I play him more than any other god. But it's kinda unfair that he out of the 3 brothers is the only one depicted without a human form.

Totally agreed

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » April 29, 2013 1:21am | Report
meh...I guess, but I'am kind of sick of human like gods. Hades just looks bad *** and a human skin would be cool, but I'd still love that creepy Skeletor better. I'am kinda glad he isn't huma looking..same for Bakasura. I looked up pics of Baka and he is basically an ugly weird giant thing.Not the creepy little monster with a hood(hood=bad ***,nuff said).
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }