Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

GOD IDEAD"! Yamata no Orochi(Our Orochi) - The Eight-Forked Serpent.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » GOD IDEAD"! Yamata no Orochi(Our Orochi) - The Eight-Forked Serpent. 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JenovaK » July 24, 2013 9:47am | Report
Image:
This image is pretty much like how he would be in size and body shape. but he would have a hood and a Snake mask, "demon" claws not Humam hands, and a dark armour like this:

Yamata no Orochi(Our Orochi) - The Eight-Forked Serpent.
Role: Physical ; carry; assasin ; ranged.(he would shoot his nails)

Passive: deadly poisons
- Orochi has 3 poisons to use Red,Green,purple each poison has a unique effect on his prey, active the poison that you want using the skills: 1,2,3.
-purple and red tick every 4 ~ 3s, green has a duration of 3s.
-when he has his hands glowing his basic attacks will apply the poison effect (Design: Above orochi picture would be 3 snake heads when you are with a determined poison the head that represents it will shiny, and his hands glows in the color of the poison used,for 3s his basic attacks will have the poison effect.)
poisons:
red: steals the life of the enemy and gives to orochi.
purple: just hurt the enemy.
green: slows the enemy and give movement buff.
red and purple can be used in both gods and minions, green only in gods.
red its the only one each you can't use by basic attacks, his hands will glow but will not be applied.

First Skill: Demonic ambush.(jungle only) - 5CD
style: Trap.
Poison: red.
Range: To “Put” on the location(Small) and Long/Medium after set up(Cone ability).
Orochi summons Akateko a demon hand that stays in trees waiting to grab anyone that pass.
-Its invisible to the enemy team and gives vision to your team, orochi can choose when his minion will grab the prey(when a god is in Akateko range the image of the enemy god glows in the minimap so you know when its good to use it.) when Akateko grabs someone orochi is teleported to the local.
-Stun for 2-3s and deals dmg + red poison, after the teleportation the area stay surrender by a red fog if any enemy pass by the fog will be poisoned. when you see a enemy, orochi with the red glow in the hands it means that he has used his first skill(to set up our activated) (design: would stay in the walls/trees of the jungle it would have a long/medium range since the new jungle is big, the range would be a cone.)

Second Skill: Ransu- ランス- (Spear) - 8CD
Style: Damage ; escape.
Poison: Green.
Range: Long
– Orochi launch a spear from his month(YES) if hits a enemy will do dmg + green poison effect, the spear will let a green fog on the way the fog will stay for 4 ~5s, enemies that pass the fog will be effected by green poison(great for escapes and chases) after using this skill orochi hands will glow green, every basic attacks that he hits will slow the enemy. (design: very simple, the person playing wouldn’t be able to see but, orochi mask would open and launch the spear[would be traditional Japanese spear] nothing fancy. : P)

Third Skill: Crushing Claws - 10CD
Style: High Damage;
Poison: Purple
Range: Medium
-Orochi would dash forward, if a enemy is in the way, he would grab and push with him dealing physical dmg until let out.after the realese the enemy will be poisoned by the purple one.(design: orochi would run with his hands like this “o- >” you see? The” o” is the head the “-“ is the arms and the “>” the hands, hehe . When a enemy is grabbed he would grab it by his face, the dash wouldn’t be long and the pull wouldn’t be either, but both make a medium rage for the skill.)

Ultimate: Unleashed Demon – 60 CD
Style: Damage; teamfight.
Poison: Red, purple our Green depends on each poison orochi has in the hands. If he has none them none will be apply.
Range: LARGE, like Ao kuang Ult. range.
-After many years sealed orochi can finally reveal his true form, he would dash forward with his 8 heads in “gas” form(they would be leaving the mask but the body would stay) the ult can clip walls and orochi goes with it(where the ult ends orochi will be dropped there, lol) if a god is in the way he will grab him(like fenrir but its automatic and he can grab 2 gods at the same time) will drag them until it ends.(you c an counter with beads our aegis) IT CAN CLIP WALLS BUT IF OROCHI HAS SOMEONE IN HIS MOTH(any of the 8) IF THE ULT HIT A WALL WITH SOMEONE IN THE MONTH THE GOD WOULD BE STUN,DAMAGED AND THE POISON WOULD BE APLLY, that means if orochi don’t hit a wall the god that he carries will not have any poison applied to him.
(Design: while in the ult orochi is CC immune he can take dmg. That means he can die while his ulting. Them the gods are dropped where he died

Taunt's:
-"Did you know that some snakes can kill rats in 3 seconds, i bet i can kill you in 2"
-"If you come here by your own desire, i'll not kill you,i swear, i'll just take your soul and turn you in into a demom that will follow me for the eternity, but i'll not kill you."

Joke's:
-"i'll turn you into a demom and call you steve!"
- "Steve don't hurt your master, you know what will happen to you...thousands years of torture"
-"once upon a time i had a minion called bob, i wonder what happend to him, o yea i eat him"

(Notes: sorry for my english, but it not my mother languege ^^'', i fixed some grammar erros and the ultimate description.)

JenovaK

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 24, 2013 11:43am | Report
So with the ultimate the only reason to use it is to dash into a wall, and honestly, it's underpowered, it does no base damage, you have to hit a wall to stun them, and you have to have a poison active. So the only thing that is for sure about it is that you can move opponents.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JenovaK » July 24, 2013 5:01pm | Report
Quoted:
So with the ultimate the only reason to use it is to dash into a wall, and honestly, it's underpowered, it does no base damage, you have to hit a wall to stun them, and you have to have a poison active. So the only thing that is for sure about it is that you can move opponents.

Well no, i didn't see that missing in the text, now its fixed, but yea if you don't hit a wall orochi will only carry the enemie, but think about it , he can pull people away our near allies, and all his skills has some cc on it he would be very annoying, he don't need a overpower ulti that crushs his enemys, but a balanced one even a underpower one, i really didn't wanted he depending his ult to kill, like loki. thats my opinion, but thanks for yours i'll more in this ^^

JenovaK

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » July 24, 2013 6:15pm | Report
Passive.) I like it, but let me criticize. First off, his skill kit is more jungler compatible, then again I guess there's not much of a difference, but there's still a difference. If I understand it correctly, his hands glow a different color, so you should add percentages of lifesteal and speed drain. Also, just dealing damage would be the same as lifesteal only without the additional health regen. Instead why not do it:

-Green: Lifesteal
-Blue: Mana drain
-Orange: Speed drain

Keeping your lifesteal and speed drain ides, yet making speed drain orange because of speed jungle buff, making lifesteal green because color of health, and making your green into a blue mana drain buff, keeping your options wide open, unless however there is a reason behind the three colors you chose, then that's understandable (like, if he had actual poison that was red, green, and purple, not just because you like those colors or something). Also, it would be overpowered if it didn't have a time limit. You should add when the poison gets removed, otherwise, the effect for every hit he gives until he changes it would just be overpowered.

1.) Okay...I don't get this one at all...I mean I know it acts as a ward, but is it a turret too? Also, how would you be able to put one of these on the walls and trees? It might be possible, but I'm sure the extension wouldn't be necessary. Feel free to explain this to me, because I'm struggling to understand.

2.) Ransu, love it. Although, if you would, add the damage per level (Ex: 130/190/250/290/330) when the spear passes through enemies. Also, 4-5 seconds is not needed, especially if it just gives the player the debuff right away. Tone that down to 1-3 seconds, or scale it per level.

3.) Typical dash. No problem here, just add damage.

4.)This seems like a Fenrir/Ao Kuang ult to me. I don't exactly understand how t works, but it seems pretty interesting.

Overall my good man I give you a 7 out of 10. I like the idea, but some parts were unclear (not judging you, just the fact that I couldn't understand how it works). I hope you improve and update this, I look forward to it.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JenovaK » July 25, 2013 9:49am | Report
Aphnex thanks so much for your opnion i'll work more on Orochi you can be sure. but lets start shall we:

1.Passive: i really liked your idea of Mana and speed drain. instead of damage and slow, would make him more original.The idea for the venom colors were because red,green and purple are , at least for me, the 3 colors that come in my mind when i think in snake poison. xD
yes i still working on the ticks and duration, but when i first though on orochi passive, i was thinking that would have the same duration of Xbalanque poison darts, but every time you hit a enemy it resets this time like arachne's poison.

2.First Skill: Not a turrent our a ward. its kind like a new type of abbility, like ymir wall our anhur obelisk would have a "blue image" a "lineart in 3d" of Akateko(the "hand") so you can choose where you want to put him, the range is because he would stay in the "wall" and when you click to use he would grab and pull the person like this: " o_______I" the "o" is Akateko and the "I" the enemy god when you active him he would do this "__-_-__-__-_oI" and pull + stun "oI________" them orochi would teleport near the person "oIX____"(orochi is the X) and the red fog would be in this area of the pull, see?(LOL) i still need to work on him since it would be the first skill of this kind in smite.

3.Second skill: Ransu, first of all thanks ^^ the 4 ~ 5 second is the fog duration not the spear one, after 4~5 second the fog would desapair and enemies would be able to pass without being effected by green poison.

4.Ok!

5. Think in a Fenrir ult that grabs 2 gods not only 1, but have the speed and range of Ao ult, and you don't control, after you use the ult it would work alone. Like ra/anhur/ra ults it would be able to clip walls but if you grabs someone(to grab someone the person need to be in your way you don't need to click) and hit a wall the person would be dmg by the impact and stunned. ^^

i'll post stats tomorrow. ok :3

JenovaK

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }