Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God idea: Yum Kaax, Protector of the Forest.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God idea: Yum Kaax, Protector of the Forest. 12 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » June 20, 2013 11:23pm | Report
Nogglez wrote:

Cool idea, maybe reduced damage from his 1 if he activates early, and I think the passive might be a bit strong. Especially late game, 5% over 5 seconds to a bruiser is incredible sustain mid to late game. Perhaps increasing the duration of the heal? So its 5% over 10-15 seconds?

I've already touched on my beliefs for 1. I've already lowered the damage if you have read previous comments.

5% heal is also fine. Ideally you have about 3000 health at level 20. A 5% heal would only be 150 health. And it doesn't stack either. The passive is also as fine as it is. Do note that I take everything into consideration, and balance is at top priority. If something was overpowered, I would realise it.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 21, 2013 1:11am | Report
Yes as the above states :

If you are going to judge certain aspects of a god idea PLEASE read previous comments to make sure your question has not already been answered
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }