Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Idea: Uriel Angel of Wisdom

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Idea: Uriel Angel of Wisdom 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 5, 2013 8:05am | Report
Welcome to yet another "god" / demigod idea!

Passive: - Angel's choir
For every nearby ally unit Uriel gains +5 Magical power

Ability 1: - The Prophetic Word
Uriel fires a projectile that explodes when hitting an enemy god. , travels as far as spirit ball
If the projectile hits it restores 10% of max. mana
Magical Damage: 200/250/280/290/300(+50% of magical power)
Mana cost: 120/150/180/200/220

Ability 2: - The Revealing
Uriel shoots out a dove, when it hits an enemy the dove follows them draining mana every second.If the target recieves magical damage the dove is removed
Mana Drain: 10/15/20/25/30
Mana cost: 100/120/150/190/220
Duration: 5/8/10/12/15s
(Reveals the target for duration!)

Ability 3: - Wings of power
Uriel opens his wings sapping magical power from each enemy unit he was facing.
+10 magical power for each unit
Mana cost: 100/120/150/190/220
Sap duration: 5s/10s/12s/15s/UNTIL DEATH

Ability 4: - Revelation of Death
Consumes 10% of current mana. The ability deals 350/400/450/500/550 (+25% of Magical power) (+150% of mana consumed) (+40 per enemy god hit) damage in a circular area after a 1 second cast time.
Costs 10% of current mana.

Uriel is a burst mage built to take out ANY high value target within a few clicks!
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 5, 2013 8:07am | Report
Oh! Note:
All his abilities are slow so they can be dodged but will be deadly if they hit!

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 5, 2013 11:39am | Report
Any Idea's Suggests or Critisism?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » June 5, 2013 1:01pm | Report
I'll be quite honest, I do not like how situational he is. Unless there are a significant amount of units around, or unless he uses mana non-sparingly, he won't do well. It just screams "I will suck in a team fight!"

Passive: Eh, it's ok... but it'll be better when farming than in a team fight.

Ability 1: It's not bad, but the extra damage is just weird. Maybe consider making it a simple damaging abilitiy.

Ability 2: What is he going to do in late game when mana is plentiful? This ability is not good, I'll be honest. Consider changing it almost completely.

Ability 3: How long does he sap the power for? Again, this is not going to be as good late-game as it would early-game, similar to the passive.

Ultimate: Extremely situation and, honestly, useless.

I don't like it. It sounds mean, but I don't. All of his damaging abilities are skill shots and would require excellent timing to use well. Not only do you need as many AI's and gods around you at all times, but if you miss then you are a sitting duck.

I am a fan of the Archangels, so I like the idea but I really don't like the kit.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » June 5, 2013 2:40pm | Report
For his 1 I would lower the range, to about Isis's spirit ball. And his 3 there should be a cap, like up to 4

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » June 6, 2013 1:50am | Report
I understand you want to keep the missing mana aspect of it, but 2 is a very poorly designed skill. Here's simply a suggested rework to give you inspiration, and ONLY inspiration.

The Revealing:

Fires a lined skillshot, dealing damage to all units hit and exploding when hitting an enemy god. The enemy is damaged for 50/70/90/110/130 (+20% of Magical Power) (+15% of you current mana). The ability restores mana equal to 10% of the damage dealt to the god. It will not restore mana if no god is hit.

No cost. 15 second cooldown.

His 3 needs a cap.

Finally, the ultimate, like the 2, is very flawed. I will remake it for inspiration only.

Revelation of Death
Consumes 10% of current mana. The ability deals 350/400/450/500/550 (+25% of Magical power) (+150% of mana consumed) (+40 per enemy god hit) damage in a circular area after a 1 second ast time.
Costs 10% of current mana.

To help you understand the thinking in the ability, it starts off with a high base damage but scales lowly with level on purpose. In the early, you'll most likely be hitting 2 enemy gods max, making the amount of bonus damage low, therefore needing a higher base. At level 17, when most major team fights occur, it's very likely you'll be hitting all 5 enemy gods. If it scaled any higher, the damage from this would be insane and broken, incorporating all the factors and scalings.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 8, 2013 1:50am | Report
Tweaked here and there.
Ulti updates thanks for input
Ability 2 Reworked

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » June 8, 2013 7:45am | Report
For the revealing, would it show their location?

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » June 8, 2013 9:43pm | Report
would be cool to have a character with wings. Isis doesn't count since the're more like feathers strapped to her arms.
"I wouldn't call me 'itsy bitsy' if I were you" "Who needs catnip when I have you"
My Arachne guide http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/arachne-the-weaver-guide-977

sorcerer455

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 9, 2013 8:51am | Report
Yes M4ximus , Revealing would reveal them

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }