Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God idea: Sitala, Goddess of Disease

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God idea: Sitala, Goddess of Disease 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » November 14, 2013 3:49pm | Report
(Also on Reddit)
Hello everyone! I have been thinking of a great god idea, not only to add to our very short list of Hindu gods, but as a new concept altogether. Let me start with what I see in Sitala, before I tell you all the abilities and numbers behind her.

Sitala is a mage who, can be quite versatile. She has an ability to buff allies, and she can support teammates through various crowd clearing effects.

Sitala is a godess who will really bring some life to the game mechanic, "Fear". Fear is when the god afflicted will be forced to run in a random direction, typically away from the opposing god. We don't really see too much of this in Smite, save for Hades, for example, but I would like to see it have more life, and Sitala will preform this role quite well.

Although she relies on Fear quite a bit, don't underestimate her. She comes packed with other crowd control effects.

"Erm, Nelta, she sounds like she has a lot of crowd control, we already have enough of that!"

Perhaps we do. But don't fret: She may be a little crowd control heavy, but she has little choice on what crowd control she can preform. This will all be explained later.

Well, now, actually. I'd like to get the whole "Abilities" out of the way.

Passive: Pox Of The Shadows Over time, Sitala's Pox meter rises. As the meter rises, Sitala gains movement speed and health. Hitting sucessfully with Giant Growth will increase the meter farther. Her ultimate and 3rd ability will have additonal effects at full Pox meter. Time to fill completely: 25 seconds Bar increase on Giant Growth: 20%

First ability: Giant Growth

Sitala buffs an ally at her ground target location, giving them protections and power for a time.

Protections: 2/4/6/8/10 Power: 5/10/15/20/25 Duration: 2/3/4/5/6 seconds Cooldown: 12 seconds As you can see, this is where Sitala is a direct support. By allowing herself to buff an ally, it can help get that push in a gank or teamfight situation. She can either buff the tank to help it survive, or buff a friendly mage for the extra power.

Second Ability: Afflict Disease

Sitala courses dark magic toward her ground target location. Gods hit by the magic are afflicted with a random Disease. Cooldown: 18/17/16/15/14 "Wait Nelta, where is the stats? THE STATS!?"

I'm glad you asked. This is Sitala's signature ability. Disease is a random effect that happens when someone is afflicted with.. "Disease". There is a total of 6 diseases, each is upgraded differently. Some may do damage, some might not: This is what I meant. All these effects are meant to be devastating, but she has no control over which one is picked. Here's a list:

Exploding Pains: After a short delay, an explosion occurs in the opposing god's face, fearing and doing damage. Damage: 75/110/175/200/250 (+50% of your magical power) Fear duration: .5/1/1.5/2/2.5

Hex: The enemy is turned into a frog and mesmerized. Mesmerize duration: 1/1.5/2/2.5/3

Going up? The enemy is thrown into the air and comes crashing down, doing damage to all enemies in the area (including the afflicted god) Damage: 90/150/225/275/325 (+85% of your magical power)

Feeling a bit.. Dizzy!? The enemy is intoxicated and takes damage every second for 4 seconds. (Similar to Bacchus' ult intoxication) Damage per second: 15/25/35/45/55 (+30% of your magical power)

Numb: The enemy is rooted in place and takes additional damage while rooted. Root: .25/.5/.75/1/1.25 Additional Damage: 10%

Hallucinations: The afflicted target is afflicted with hallucinations and attacks his or her own team for a short time. (The attacking works like Athena's taunt) Duration: .5/1/1.5/2/2.5

Excellent! Moving on!

Third ability: Extended Staff

Sitala extends her staff forward, dealing damage to all enemies in front of her. At max Pox meter, enemies hit are feared.

Damage: 80/130/180/230/280 (+75% of your magical power) Fear: .5 seconds Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11

Ultimate: Pox Party

Sitala preforms a cultist dance, causing a Pox Party in a targeted area. Enemies caught in the party are afflicted with a disease every second for 4 seconds. In addition, they take damage every second. At max Pox meter, the party lasts 6 seconds. Additional damage: 10/25/45/65/75 Cooldown: 130/120/110/100/90

Well, there's the abilities. Like I said, extremely versatile, but random, mage.

Now we'll just end with some sample voice responses and then I'll be on my way! Thanks for reading!

"The ghouls, rise!" (Entering game) "Your cause cannot win!" (On death) "Go, flay them!" (Casting Giant Growth) "BOOGLY-BOO!" (Casting Afflict Disease) "They come for you!" (Casting Pox Party)

Thanks again guys, bear with me with the possible grammar errors as I was under a time constraint. Have a nice day
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }