Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Idea! Orochi, the Eight Headed Dragon <------(He's Japenese)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Idea! Orochi, the Eight Headed Dragon <------(He's Japenese) 38 posts - page 2 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 5, 2013 2:16am | Report
Well assassins usually have SINGLE TARGET ultimated not huge damage in AOE
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 5, 2013 10:45am | Report
So I should put him as a bruiser instead?

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 5, 2013 6:53pm | Report
Yeah that should work

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » July 6, 2013 3:19am | Report

Well assassins usually have SINGLE TARGET ultimated not huge damage in AOE

It is true that some assassins have single target ultimates, however, there are gods with high damage AoE ultimates as well, take Hun Batz or Freya for an example. I'd even consider Bakasura to be in on this as his ultimate works amazingly good with Hades or Ares ultimate. Don't go spreading lies :P

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 6, 2013 9:44am | Report
That's true, but those allow them to escape. Mine roots you in place so you could die very easily.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 6, 2013 6:05pm | Report
I think the ult damage is too big for bruiser since you can deal 150 TRUE DAMAGE and 500 damage in level one. Any mage that forgets buying beads or unable since already have med and sprint could easily die

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » July 6, 2013 6:40pm | Report
The ultimate is pretty darn broken. If I'm reading it correct, you just created a 900 damage 5 second suppress that has a bonus 1 second stun at the end, making it a 6 second suppress, and you the potential to do this to the whole enemy team. That's insanely broken, and you simply need to tone down every aspect of this ultimate.

His kit has way too much true damage to it. This offers little counterplay to the damage output he'll be dealing out, as no armour or MR can stop it. If you really want some true damage on his kit, just leave the one you have on his ultimate and change the others to what you want it to be.

All of his kit has long cast times. With this kit, you are unable to effectively combo your abilities together as you have to wait a little bit of time for each ability use. This makes it feel like it's just a bunch of random abilities thrown together as opposed to a complete god kit.

Your passive and your abilities are incredibly counter-intuitive. You have a passive that promotes basic attacking, yet most of your kit has such long cast times that you'll have no time to actually use your basic-attacks.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 6, 2013 8:31pm | Report
Piederman wrote:

It is true that some assassins have single target ultimates, however, there are gods with high damage AoE ultimates as well, take Hun Batz or Freya for an example. I'd even consider Bakasura to be in on this as his ultimate works amazingly good with Hades or Ares ultimate. Don't go spreading lies :P

Im quite offened...

I did say usually and excuse me but bakasura ultimate does not have HIGH AO DAMAGE coming from the ultimate itself, bakasura's attacks do damage not the ulti itself....

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 6, 2013 9:56pm | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

The ultimate is pretty darn broken. If I'm reading it correct, you just created a 900 damage 5 second suppress that has a bonus 1 second stun at the end, making it a 6 second suppress, and you the potential to do this to the whole enemy team. That's insanely broken, and you simply need to tone down every aspect of this ultimate.

His kit has way too much true damage to it. This offers little counterplay to the damage output he'll be dealing out, as no armour or MR can stop it. If you really want some true damage on his kit, just leave the one you have on his ultimate and change the others to what you want it to be.

All of his kit has long cast times. With this kit, you are unable to effectively combo your abilities together as you have to wait a little bit of time for each ability use. This makes it feel like it's just a bunch of random abilities thrown together as opposed to a complete god kit.

Your passive and your abilities are incredibly counter-intuitive. You have a passive that promotes basic attacking, yet most of your kit has such long cast times that you'll have no time to actually use your basic-attacks.

Ok, so I feel that I'm good at making individual abilities and ideas, just not good with putting things together and making a good kit. So here is my edits. What if I got rid of the true damage one his 1 and changed the damage in his ultimate from every .5 seconds to every second? reducing the damage from 900 at rank 5 to 450. Does that work?

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » July 6, 2013 11:31pm | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

Ok, so I feel that I'm good at making individual abilities and ideas, just not good with putting things together and making a good kit. So here is my edits. What if I got rid of the true damage one his 1 and changed the damage in his ultimate from every .5 seconds to every second? reducing the damage from 900 at rank 5 to 450. Does that work?

It was a mistake on my part. I miscalculated the damage. It's actually 1250 as opposed to 900.

What you should do is lower the duration of the ability. Make the damage and suppress 2 seconds, but keep the damage at every 0.5 seconds. That will keep it more in line.

Put it this way, ultimates are either utility or damage.

Aphrodite is an example of utility. You have the potential to avoid all damage for you and your partner, however, it deals no damage at all as a trade-off.

Anubis' ultimate is an example of Damage. It's one of the highest damage single target nukes in the whole game, but it doesn't offer much cc for a teamfight.

Your ultimate does too much of both. By lowering the duration, you still have both utility and damage, but it's still balanced.

While I hate to self advertise, if you want to see an example of abilities chaining together, then go look at my Namazu idea again. Just by reading the abilities, you can just see how well his kit works with his ultimate.

If you want an in game example, then I recommend either Zeus' kit, Hades' kit or Ares' kits.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }