Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Idea! Orochi, the Eight Headed Dragon <------(He's Japenese)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Idea! Orochi, the Eight Headed Dragon <------(He's Japenese) 38 posts - page 1 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 2, 2013 8:53pm | Report
Yamata no Orochi is a dragon with 8 heads and 8 tails. His body is said to cross over 8 valleys, and a 8 hills. Yes I know he isn't a God, but honestly who cares? Neither is Bakasura or Arachne. Does it hurt you? No so just sit down and shut up, because this is my post.

Orochi will be a melee physical bruiser.

Passive: Eight Mouths- Orochi has 8 mouths to feed, so he is very hungry. Every SUCCESFUL basic attack Orochi gains a stack. He has 7 stacks that are possible, for each stack he completes he gains 5 attack power and 5 movement speed. On his 8th attack he deals an additional 125% of the damage dealt by his basic. When he completes all 8 stacks he is very full, but also very happy. He moves 10% slower, but attacks 50% faster and gains 20 HP5. This lasts for 8 Seconds.

1: Rapid Bite- Orochi snags an enemy wit his tails and roots them, he then does 8 quick bites. each bite does 10/15/20/30/40 true damage. Because he bound his enemies with his tails, their blood didn't circulate well enough. They incur a 25% movement speed penalty and gain their speed back over 5 seconds. (So at firs t they move 25% slower and gain it back 25/20/15/10/5/ normal)

2: Tail Latch- Orochi grabs an enemy with his tail and pulls them to him, then he throws them into the air and slamming them back down dealing 90/130/170/210/250 (+20% physical power) this stuns the enemy for 1 second when they land.

3: Whip around: Orochi Whips around, turning to counter-clockwise until he is faced in a complete 180. Enemies hit by his head are knocked to his left, enemies hit by his tail are knocked to the right. Also enemies hit by his head bleed for 15/20/25/30/35 per second for 4 seconds. This deals 120/150/180/210/240 (+30% physical power).

Alternate skill: Slither- Orochi moves quietly, making no sound as he moves. He also gains a 15%/25%/35%/45%/55% movement speed buff, these effects last for 5 seconds. His next basic attack after this deals an additional 100% damage as true damage.

4: Strength of 8- In a large cone in front of Orochi His heads lash out. Grabbing any enemy gods in the radius and pulling them towards him, this deals 150/200/250/300/350 true damage. Then his tails grab the enemies and root himself and them. He squeezes them so tight that it hurts. this deals 50/60/70/80/90 damage every .5 seconds for 2.5 seconds. If an enemy is still there when it stops they are stunned for 1 second.
(This ability can be escaped, If you pop beads you will be able to run free from the DoT.)

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmellyHarry » July 2, 2013 11:03pm | Report
I'm no expert, but I'd say +40 attack power, +50% attack speed, and 25 HP5 at the cost of 8 basic attacks and a 10% speed decrease is a bit OP. I'd imagine that would be especially strong during the early game.

SmellyHarry

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 2, 2013 11:07pm | Report
If I lowered the stack to 4 instead of 5 for movement speed and attack power. And lowered the HP5 to 20. Would that work?

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmellyHarry » July 3, 2013 10:25am | Report
I can't say for sure, I really wouldn't know how to go about creating a God for the game, but I do like your idea.

If I were to do it though he would gain 5 Attack power and maybe a 2.5% - 5% increase attack speed per strike up to the the 7th strike. On the 8th attack he would do something like 125% - 150% damage (on top of his +35 attack power). Following that, his stacks would disappear and he would have 8 seconds of 15 - 20 HP5 where the stacks no longer trigger.

SmellyHarry

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 3, 2013 1:11pm | Report
Ok let me edit that. Because I like your idea more.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 4, 2013 6:36am | Report
Passive: Stacks don't decay? So I can stand in fountain biting the air for a while stacking mah nice powerz and go out 4 shotting enemies if planned perfectly.

Just tweak it to only be activated by hit attacks, further its quite a good idea! Love the creativity in it.

Ability 1: I would LOVE to see this in game!
Minor questions: How long is root? For interests sake in your mind how did you imagine the targeting to be like? I have a few idea's but it helps to see what the creator was going for.

Ability 2: I like it!

Ability 3: Very Dtailed, I like it aswell!

Extra: He might need this , he has no steroid ability atm only damage abilities which might be an issue

Ultimate: WOW , Creativity attack!!! 500 damage and they cant move? so its hades ulti with bacchus ulti? TIP: Make him vulnrable somehow, you can make it damage him aswell for a little bit / mana cost per second / high cooldown I don't know but Hi-Rez will figure it out if they impliment it!
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 4, 2013 1:50pm | Report
Well id the enemy is rooted by his ult, they can still attack him. Plus, he can't move, unless he cancels the ability. And the root on his 1 lasts for 1.5 seconds.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Khaldron » July 4, 2013 2:07pm | Report
I loved his ultimate, and u made a great combo there, very hard to scape from him, the only skill i didn't liked is the optional, he is too big for being silent.
I don't know if u will like this idea, but i had one, if he is stacked his passive to max, it could give aditional effects to his skills, its an option if anyone thinks he is op, for exemple, he could only do: the slow from 1, stun from 2, bleed from 3, and stun for ult, if he is stacked to max, the stack could disapear when he uses one of his skills, or lasting for some time.

Khaldron

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 4, 2013 6:15pm | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

Well id the enemy is rooted by his ult, they can still attack him. Plus, he can't move, unless he cancels the ability. And the root on his 1 lasts for 1.5 seconds.

I see, but still if I was to build him tank... maybe just add something like... while active you take increased physical damage since your weak spot is revealed?
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 4, 2013 11:30pm | Report
Well I listed him as an assassin, so he is naturally squishy. I haven't really made any assassins before mainly mages, so would his kit fit him? Or would he be more bruiser like?

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }