Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Idea! Itzamna - Creator god, and god of Agriculture and Education! <----- (He's Mayan)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Idea! Itzamna - Creator god, and god of Agriculture and Education! <----- (He's Mayan) 29 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » June 19, 2013 10:15pm | Report
Itzamna: Mayan Creator god, also the god of Education and Agriculture.
Physical support bruiser.

Passive: Corn Harvester - Itzamana has 5 corn cobs above his portrait. every time he uses an ability it fills 1 corncob half way. It decays slowly, when you max a corn cob you gain 4 HP5, and the corncob stops decaying. When you max out on corncobs, your 1 and 2 ability last an extra second. When the corn cobs are maxed they stay maxed for the next 10 seconds, then Itzamna consumes them and gains a 15% movement speed buff that lasts for 5 seconds.When consumes all corn cobs are destroyed and you have to build them up again. Also he has a swing chain of .5/.5/1/1/1.5 with the 5th attack being long range.

1: Defensive Tactics - In a 40 foot radius around him he teaches all allies about defense, thus they gain 20/30/40/50/60 magical and physical defense. Any enemies in the radius have there defenses sapped by 10/20/30/40/50. his lasts 3/4/5/6/7 seconds

2: Tactical Swing - Itzamna swings his sickle in a circle around him and then throws it. When he swings it around him he does 80/130/180/230/280 (+20% physical power) when he swings it any allies in the area learn the technique and gain a 10/20/30/40/50 magical and physical power buff. He then throws his sickle forward dealing 50/70/90/110/130 damage, and it boomerangs back to him. it takes 2 seconds for the sickle to go there and back, for that time he is with out basic attacks. Itzamna has natural 15 physical penetration.

3: Pained History - In a cone in front of him, he opens up his memories of war to enemies. This blinds enemies looking at him for 1 second and fears them for 2 seconds. Also it deals 100/150/175/200/250 physical damage (+ 35% physical power).

4: Bird of the Heavens - A manifestation of Itzamna is the Bird of Heaven. Itzamna transforms into a bird and shoots into a line (width of Ao ult, length of Isis spirit ball). He picks up enemies on the way dealing 200/225/250/275/300 damage at the end of the line he flies up and slams down, stunning all enemies in a 30 foot radius for 1.5 seconds and dealing 300/350/400/450/500 physical damage (+25% physical power) +50 physical damage for each enemy picked up.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 20, 2013 6:02am | Report
"Opens his history" "Enemies feared for 2 seconds"

xD Sounds like school,

Like the kit all-in-all
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » June 20, 2013 7:29am | Report
Thank you.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 21, 2013 1:24am | Report
Okay I'm doing my full cover of this idea:

Passive: 10hp5 to start with, now that will get a bit useless late game causing him to lose value.
Suggestion:
Itzamna has a little animation above portrait of 5 corn cobs. For each ability cast he gains 50% on one of the corn cobs. This will not go away. Every filled corn cob will give Itamna +2 HP5.

For every corn cob 100% filled he gains .25s of duration on his first and second abilities.
Corn is drained at bacchus's rate (Drunk-O-Metre) BUT when all 5 are at 100% they will not drain for 10s

Just a rough idea though.

Ability 1 & 2 are perfect as they are

Ability 3 sounds like vamana's cone WITH a fear AND a blind! Lower damage a bit?

Ultimate sound really nice would love to see it!

That was FatalityFirefly's ULTIMATE TWEAKAGE >:D Feel free to ignore if you disagree

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » June 21, 2013 6:14am | Report
I'll be blunt, his passive, his 1 and 2 are flat out boring abilities. Try to find a more interesting way to incorporate these mechanics onto the god.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 21, 2013 6:26am | Report
Buddah read my passive suggestion, hows that?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » June 21, 2013 6:31am | Report

Buddah read my passive suggestion, hows that?

Complicated, but it will do the trick.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 21, 2013 8:01am | Report

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » June 21, 2013 9:11am | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

I'll be blunt, his passive, his 1 and 2 are flat out boring abilities. Try to find a more interesting way to incorporate these mechanics onto the god.

Ok Buddha, you're like the ultimate reviewer (no offense Fatality) because your so blunt, you give it straight to me. I was afraid he would be boring with the 1 and 2, but I didn't know what else to do. I did edit the passive though so it is a little more entertaining. Any suggestions on the 1 and 2?

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 21, 2013 10:22am | Report
^ None taken buddah came long b4 me, he is quite good at what he does ;)

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }