Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Idea: God of Wisdom [ Complex]

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Idea: God of Wisdom [ Complex] 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » May 14, 2013 7:20am | Report
I love combo's! DO you love combo's?
This god is the ULTIMATE COMBO MASTA! Combining the abilities in the right order could be the difference between life or death!
I'm sure the koreans will love this one ;P

Passive:
After casting, "his" next auto attack will deal bonus magic damage based on the % of mana missing, he will then regain mana for the bonus damage dealt(50 bonus damage dealt = 50 mana gained)

1- The Jungle Breath
Roots enemies in the target area, duration increases if they have received the aqua debuff. Rooted targets are ignited if they have the spark debuff.Applies growth debuff for 5 seconds draining health every second, If the target has Aqua it applies Sprout which damages every second for 5 seconds aswell as rooting al nearby enemies. If they have mist it stuns
Debuff health drain per/s : 10(+15% of magical power)
Root duration: .5/1/1.5/2/2.5
Cost: 100 mana
Cooldown: 20s

2- The pain of a Spark
Shoots small sparks of flames in a cone infront of him damaging the target , applying the spark debuff that drains attack damage each second for 5 seconds.Applies mist that Blinds target if they have Aqua debuff, Ignites if they have the growth debuff. If they have Sprout it silences them.
Attack damage drained per second by debuff: 2.5
Damage: 80/100/120/150/180 (+80% of magical power)
Cooldown: 15s
Cost: 70 mana

3- The Drops of decieving
Causes water to rain down on target area with such for it damages enemies every second applying Aqua debuff that drains movespeed every second. Applies Mist if they are sparked.
If the target is ignited it halves the burn duration but causes it to silence. Causes Sprout when the target has growth debuff.
Duration: 3
Damage: 40 every .5s (+100% magical power)
Cooldown: 17s

4- Combined Knowlage
Creates burning vines in a giant AOE with mist above them. They will slow all enemy gods , damage them and blind them.Slow grows stronger every second
Duration: 1.5/2/2.5/3/4
Slow: 25% +10% every second

Debuffs and Combo Explanation:
1- Applies growth debuff: Drains minor health
2-Applies spark debuff: Drains minor damage
3-Applies aqua debuff: Drains minor speed

1+2 - Ignites: Increase root duration + damage over time.

1+3- Sprouts: Damage over time + root nearby enemies.

2+3- Mist: Blinds

1+Mist(2+3): NONE

2+ Sprout(1+3): Silences

3+Ignite(1+2) : Silence but halves burn duration

Hope you understood!
He is all bout dem combo's ;)
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » May 20, 2013 9:25am | Report
0 Replies?

BUMPerstickers

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 20, 2013 9:30am | Report
dude this is way to complex for me to even read xD

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » May 20, 2013 11:48am | Report
Who is this god of wisdom, the only one I know is Athena and she is a girl.
"I wouldn't call me 'itsy bitsy' if I were you" "Who needs catnip when I have you"
My Arachne guide http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/arachne-the-weaver-guide-977

sorcerer455

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » May 20, 2013 1:55pm | Report
Mays is... kind of right here. It's readable, but it's too scattered and WAY too complicated.

First of all, who the hell is this kit for?

Passive: How much bonus damage will the auto attack do based on the missing mana? That mana gain is a bit op... not gonna lie.

Ability 1: Artemis' Transgressors Fate with an extra potential ability. Way too similar.

Ability 2: It screams Agni with, again, an extra ability from a debuff.

Ability 3: Probably the better ability, but I would turn it into just a debuff. Not all abilities need to damage. 40 dps + 100% magical power, hell no. Too OP.

Ultimate: ...WHAT?!

Ok, let me explain this as best as I can. It's too complicated. You have too much going on at once, and it's not only confusing but it's unnecessary. I would change the passive so that it adds, for example, the Aqua debuff, or the sprout debuff. One or the other, but all of those debuffs are not needed.

Change the abilities up significantly. This doesn't show me at all that this is the God of Wisdom, whoever the hell it is.

It's a good idea, but it's very flawed.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » May 22, 2013 5:28am | Report
^^^

I was actually just adding random effects to create the template of a god that combines debuffs/abilities to create an entirely new effect than the abilities on their own would.

An amazing caster that would go around combo-ing 1-2-3 /3-2-1 / 3-1-2 etc. to get a different outcome!

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shail50 » May 31, 2013 7:02am | Report
But a combo god would be too easy for everyone to play (like anubis, zeus or fenrir) and would be a first pick in almost every match, making them repetitive and boring. Just pressing the same buttons again and again with awesome results is boring and feel cheap. But well, this is my personal opinion and i recognize all the work you have done. Maybe too complex as other people said to be introduced in game, but with some changes it would be viable.

Shail50

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }