Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Idea: Garuda.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Idea: Garuda. 12 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » August 5, 2013 11:52pm | Report
Passive. Not a fan. I, personally, feel like a passive in which you have no control over is very unreliable, and it's not like it's a fun passive either.

1. Unless it's an incredibly low cooldown ability, I don't feel like a main damage ability's damage should be that low. Increase the amount of utility it provides, lower the cooldown or increase the damage on this.

2. It works I suppose.

3. Probably my favourite ability in this kit. (Not saying much)

4. Meh, once again, it works, but I feel like a more solid cc to go along with this would be better.

I'll be honest, my biggest gripe with this kit is how unimaginative and generic the kit feels. If this kit were in the game, I honestly don;t feel like I would play it. Also, there is very little kit synergy with the abilities. It feels like a bunch of decent abilities tacked together from different kits to make one kit. I mean, the kit has a pull, but then no way of following it up. You could use Flight, but then you've lost your disengage in case you can't follow up, which you won;t be able to as you don't deal enough damage. It's just weird.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » August 6, 2013 7:36am | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

Passive. Not a fan. I, personally, feel like a passive in which you have no control over is very unreliable, and it's not like it's a fun passive either.

1. Unless it's an incredibly low cooldown ability, I don't feel like a main damage ability's damage should be that low. Increase the amount of utility it provides, lower the cooldown or increase the damage on this.

2. It works I suppose.

3. Probably my favourite ability in this kit. (Not saying much)

4. Meh, once again, it works, but I feel like a more solid cc to go along with this would be better.

I'll be honest, my biggest gripe with this kit is how unimaginative and generic the kit feels. If this kit were in the game, I honestly don;t feel like I would play it. Also, there is very little kit synergy with the abilities. It feels like a bunch of decent abilities tacked together from different kits to make one kit. I mean, the kit has a pull, but then no way of following it up. You could use Flight, but then you've lost your disengage in case you can't follow up, which you won;t be able to as you don't deal enough damage. It's just weird.

Thanks for the feedback. I think the passive is okay, that's a great benefit if you actually act like a tank, getting nearby allies on teamfights. Very unreliable on Laning, but that's what I was looking for. Lowering the cooldown of his 1, adding a small stun into it instead of slow. His ultimate now will apply slow in the area while he is casting it, after that will occur the damage and blind.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }