Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Idea! Fortuna - Godess of luck, fate, and fotune <---- (She's Roman)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Idea! Fortuna - Godess of luck, fate, and fotune <---- (She's Roman) 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 18, 2013 11:52am | Report

Fortuna the goddess of fortune, luck and fate has many aspects, but two in particular are what I want to focus on. Fortuna Victrix brought victory in battle, and Fortuna Belli the fortune of war those are just the two I want her to be based around. On to the passive!

Physical, Melee, Support
She wields a spear, is blindfolded, and wears a
(Or Should she be magical, and have her basic attacks be just magical, dealing no physical damage.)

Passive: The Lucky One- Fortuna and allies within 30 feet of her gain 15% increased gold when they kill an enemy (Tell me if I should lower it to 10% or increase it to 20%, or just keep it the same). Also, Fortuna's Basic attacks have 5% increased critical chance.

1: Feed the Soldiers - Fortuna spreads her bountiful bounty in a large circle, (the same range and size as Ao Kuang's tornadoes) Any allies who stand in the area are healed by 25/50/75/85/90 per 1 seconds for 3/5/6/7/9 seconds and gain a buff that increases there magical and physical defense by 15 that lasts for as long as they stay in there, when they leave it lasts for 6 seconds once they step out of the area. Because she throws the feast out, enemies in the area when it lands take 50/75/100/150/225 (+35% physical or magical power, not sure depends on what types she is. This also affects the heal.)

2: Good Fortune/ Misfortune - In a 30 foot area around her Fortuna blasts luck around her. If no enemies are in the area every ally in the area gain a 10% critical chance increase, and gain a magical and physical power buff of 25. If enemies are in the area there is no buff, they experience what it is like to be behind a blindfold and are blinded for 1.5 seconds, and have a 15%/15%/15%/15%/20% movement speed decrease. All effects (except blind) last for 4/6/7/8/10 seconds.

3: Trusty Spear - Fortuna infuses her spear with luck, making it lighter and stronger. Her next basic attacks become long range for 4/5/6/8/9.5 seconds and applies either a stun, fear, silence, or cripple to the enemy for .5/1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds. Also, she gains a magical or physical power buff (depending on her power type, or should the buff be random, and doesn't depend her type?)

Ultimate: Wheel of Fortune - Fortuna tosses her wheel in a line in front of her (a little less wide than Ao Kuang's ult). The wheel rolls picking up enemies and dealing 150/250/350/450/550 damage when they get picked up. It bounces up to 3 times off of walls or solid objects then explodes, otherwise the wheel lasts for 5/6/7/8/10 seconds before exploding. At the end the wheel explodes dealing 100/200/275/300/375 damage and applying a random status effect (stun, fear, silence, or cripple) to each enemy in a 40 foot area. (+60% magical or physical power still not sure)

Comments and thoughts are appreciated, this took me a while to make. Check out my other God ideas if you like this!

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » May 18, 2013 12:19pm | Report
She seems pretty cool
just one thing her 3 would be better if it lasted a number of seconds perhaps 4.
still would like to see her.
"I wouldn't call me 'itsy bitsy' if I were you" "Who needs catnip when I have you"
My Arachne guide http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/arachne-the-weaver-guide-977

sorcerer455

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 18, 2013 12:22pm | Report
Ok, yeah I was debating that, though I didn't want it to become to much like Freya's 2, but I'll change it.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » May 19, 2013 4:31am | Report
I like it!

Maybe her ult could have a chance to do double damage? vs Ao Kaung ulti which does over 1200 damage later vs her 900 max. And after his starts the only escape is to jump vs her's where you can run to the side since it is not very wide.

Ultimate: Wheel of Fortune - Fortuna tosses her wheel in a line in front of her (a little less wide than Ao Kuang's ult). The wheel rolls picking up enemies and dealing 150/250/350/450/550 damage when they get picked up, --having a 10% chance to deal double damage with the chance increasing by 1% for each unit it picks up--. It bounces up to 3 times off of walls or solid objects then explodes, otherwise the wheel lasts for 5/6/7/8/10 seconds before exploding. At the end the wheel explodes dealing 100/200/275/300/375 damage and applying a random status effect (stun, fear, silence, or cripple) to each enemy in a 40 foot area. (+60% magical or physical power still not sure)
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » May 19, 2013 5:12am | Report
Wait, does her 1 does at least 2160 heal? That's super

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 19, 2013 8:29am | Report
I lime the idea with the ult! And for the heal, It does 1,440 not 2,160...

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 19, 2013 10:29pm | Report
Oh wait, you're right her 1 does 2,160. Let me fix that.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shail50 » May 31, 2013 6:42am | Report
She is nice, but i feel her 1 ability to heal too much. Compared to Ra heal, she heals faster, for more time and more healing each time, and with a buff that last 6 seconds even if they are out of the circle. I would nerf it a bit the amount of healing, and the time it lasts or the speed of the healing. Good work over all

Shail50

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 31, 2013 7:13am | Report
Thank you, I'll fix it after school.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 31, 2013 1:14pm | Report
I edited the 1

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }