Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Idea: Enenra, Spirit of Smoke

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Idea: Enenra, Spirit of Smoke 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGraveKnight » June 9, 2017 2:03am | Report
Third times the charm...right?

Pantheon: Japanese

Class: Assassin

Appearance: Enenra's entire body, coinciding with it's lore, would be made of smoke. It's body would resemble a human male. The only clothing on it would be a black cloth robe (with the left side bare), a light gray sash (with Japanese kanji on it saying smoke) and tattered trousers with white flame decals. Enenra's face would have opaque glowing white eyes, a nose, no mouth and a long floating mane of hair-like smoke (think Fury from Darksiders). It's weapon would be sharp claws similar to Da Ji. When under the effects of Spirit Form it will be a simple cloud of smoke with white outline of it's body (to allied gods anyways).

Passive: Spirit Form
Enenra passively cannot be seen by enemy gods. Enenra's stealth will be broken if it attacks (be it basic or ability), is hurt, passes a ward or jumps and will be briefly revealed on the map as if it passed a ward (assuming it didn't pass one). Enenra's stealth will be restored after 70 seconds.

1: Blinding Smoke
Enenra releases a puff of smoke that blinds and damages enemy gods that stand in it.
Type: Target Area
Smoke Duration: 10 seconds
Damage per Tick: 6/7/8/9/10
Mana Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 Mana
Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10 Seconds
Size: Similar to Ra's heal

2: From the Fires
Similar to emerging from a fire, Enenra goes below the ground and emerges from the ground damaging enemy gods. Enerna will then dive back to the ground to damage enemy gods and burning them.
Type: AOE
Dmg: 170/220/270/320/370(+60% of Physical Power)
Burn Dmg: 1/2/3/4/5 per Tick
Burn Duration: 5 seconds
Mana Cost: 100/110/120/130/140 Mana
Cooldown: 15/17/19/21/23 Seconds
Note: You can move during this attack, but only about as much as say Xing Tian's 2 (AKA not very far).

3: Leaping Strike
Enenra leaps into the air and strikes at the area it lands at.
Type: Leap
Dmg: 120/170/220/270/320 (+40% of your physical power)
Mana Cost: 60/70/80/90/100 Mana
Cooldown: 17/15/13/11/9 Seconds
Distance: Similar to Bakasura's 1

4/Ult: Choking Smoke
Enenra unleashes smoke from within itself increasing damage and giving enemy gods it hits with basic attacks the Choke debuff (which drain health and slows)
Type: Buff
Buff Duration; 8/9/10/11/12 Seconds
Dmg per Choke tick: 10/12/15/17/20
Choke Duration: 5 Seconds
Dmg Boost: 70% of Physical Power
Mana Cost: 160/180/200/220/240 Mana
Cooldown: 180/175/170/165/160 Seconds

Conquest Role: Jungler(?)

Voice: A very hoarse ghost-like voice with no discernible gender to it.

Taunts: "Where there is smoke, there is fire!"
"Let's see how long you can hold your breath."
"My smoke will choke you from within."

Jokes: "Some people say that I'm smokin' hot!"
"Smooooke!"
"I guess I should make a cigarette joke huh, well guess again!"

Animations:
Intro: Enenra poofs in from a small fire below it.

Out-of-Battle Stance: Enenra stands rather casually.

In-Battle Stance: Enenra hunches over slightly and bears it's claws.

Idle 1: Enenra rolls it's shoulders.

Idle 2: Enenra briefly lifts off the ground and looks around, returning to the ground afterward.

Idle 3: Enenra runs a hand through it's "hair".

Taunt: Enenra points forward then glides it's thumb across it's throat.

Backing: Enenra spins around to face the camera then floats in the air for a few seconds before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

Wave: Normal wave

Clap: Normal clap

Dance: Moonwalks in the air then spins around and does it in the opposite direction.

Furious: Enenra angrily flips around in the air

Victory Animation: Some minions are sitting around a fire which Enenra then pops out of. Before the minions can reach for their weapons Enenra claws them knocking them over, laughing before fading back in the fire.

Defeat Animation: Enenra is seen standing looking upset before Denton appears and picks Enenra up, throwing it of the side of the screen. Denton then places a No Smoking sign up before walking away. Enenra then comes back on screen and angrily tears the thing up before standing and looking upset again.

Direct Taunts:
Apollo: "Can't sing anymore can you pretty boy?"
Raijin: "Go back to the sky where you belong!"
Amaterasu: "Sorry to smoke up your mirror...not."
Bacchus: "And I thought I was a bad gas!"
Apollo (killed by): "*coughs a few times* Phew, almost lost my voice there."
Raijin (killed by): "This is not your place, spirit of smoke."
Amaterasu (killed by): "Keep away from my mirror smoke spirit!"

TheGraveKnight

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Technotoad64 » June 9, 2017 7:11pm | Report
This is a very well thought out and creative concept, the effort put into it is noticeable. (Good job!)

Personally, I would tweak a few things.
  • I think the passive is a wee bit overpowered, though that's probably just my personal bias against stealth.
  • Does the blind last for 10 seconds, or does the cloud persist for 10 seconds and blind while you're standing in it? If the first, I would make it last 2 seconds, if the second, I would make it smaller (the size of a Ra heal).
  • I would remove the mobility on his 2, the leap is enough already. I would make it more of a self-banish, like Janus falling into his own portal.
  • For an assassin, that's not a lot of damage, especially since there's not a lot of CC. I would up the damage, both scaling and base.
  • I don't understand the ult. Sounds like it would look amazing, but what exactly does it do?
  • Taunts/Jokes are great. While you're at it, how about some skin ideas? (A Tier 4 skin could be called "Smoke and Mirrors", and make him a magician.)
#ffe699 #ffff99 #e6ff99 #ccff99 #afff99 #99ff99 #99ffb3 #99ffcc #99fff3 #99f3ff #99e6ff #99ccff
#ffcc33 #ffff33 #ccff33 #99ff33 #66ff33 #33ff33 #33ff66 #33ff99 #33ffcc #33ffff #33ccff #3399ff
#cc9900 #cccc00 #99cc00 #66cc00 #33cc00 #00cc00 #00cc33 #00cc66 #00cc99 #00cccc #0099cc #0066cc
#664d00 #666600 #4d6600 #336600 #1a6600 #006600 #00661a #006633 #00664d #006666 #004d66 #003366

Technotoad64
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGraveKnight » June 9, 2017 10:27pm | Report
The smoke itself lasts for 10 seconds and yeah I guess it was a little big. The 2 I guess could be more like Xing Tian's 2.
The ult basically buffs basic attack damage and adds the Choke debuff on them (so basically it's like an ult version of Xballer's 1). And yeah the damage is a little low cause I was trying not to over-do it

Love the idea of Smoke and Mirrors btw

TheGraveKnight

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGraveKnight » June 23, 2017 4:38am | Report
Edited slightly with an Animations section and damage changes.

TheGraveKnight

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }