Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Idea: Empousa, the blood drinker

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Idea: Empousa, the blood drinker 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by VultokoFredrik » May 25, 2013 3:55am | Report
Hello, this is my first god idea, so bear in mind that it may be some unbalaced numbers in this.

So, Empousa was a greek female demon of sorts that feasted on the blood of the mortals. In my concept she is a mage.

Apperance: She looks pretty much like a female demon, you know, with horns, wings, red eyes e.t.c. She wears an outfit made of red metal and gray cloth, and her skin is grayish. She has long teeth, like a vampire, and is always smiling dangerously. She is a mage, but doesn't usa a staff. Instead she shoots projectiles from her hands like Hel. A glowing goblet floats around her.

Stats:
Health: 400(+68)
Mana: 255(+40)
Speed: 320(+0)
Range: 55(+0)
Attacks per second: 0,88(+0,02)
Magical power: 33(+5)
Physical power: 0(+0)
Magical protection: 15(+3)
Physical protection: 15(+6)
Health regen: 9(+0,48)
Mana regen: 6(+0,3)

Passive: Blood Goblet. Whenever Empousa kills an enemy, her goblet fills with blood. Every ten seconds she drinks from the goblet, restoring health. Killing an enemy god fills half the goblet while minions fill less. Using abilities removes some of the blood. Empousa's basic attack also has the same properties as Zeus or Isis.
Blood gained from minion kill: 5%
Blood gained from god kill: 50%
Blood removed every ten seconds: 5%
Health restored when removed: 3% of max health
Basic attack: 35 magic damage + 25% of her magical power

First Ability: Life Extract. Empousa fires a ball of blood in a line. The ball passes through enemies, doing magical damage. The ball stays in the air for three seconds when it reaches the end of its path. Using the ability again will make the ball return to Empousa, doing true damage to enemies in the path and heals her for a percentage of the damage dealt on its way out.
Damage on the way out: 120/180/240/300/360 + 60% of her magical power
Damage on the way back: True damage for 10/15/20/25/30 % of her magical power
Healing: 10 % of the damage dealt on the way out
Mana cost: 70/80/90/100/110
Cooldown: 10 seconds

Second Ability: Plasma Pool. Empousa turns the ground targeted location into a large pool of blood. Enemies caught in the pool take magical damage every second as well as having their magical protection reduced every second. After five seconds, or if Empousa avtivates the ability again, the pool erupts, doing magical damage and slowng all enemies.
Max duration: 5 seconds
Magical damage per tick: 20/25/30/35 + 35% of her magical power
Magical protection reduction: 3% per tic (max 15%)
Eruption damage: 70/80/90/100 + 40% of her magical power
Slow: 5/10/15/20%
Mana Cost: 70/80/90/100
Cooldown: 15 seconds

Third Ability: Blood Drinker. It passively grants Empousa more blood for killing enemies. Upon activation she drinks all blood in her goblet, making her regenerate health over time, as well as give her an effect called "Bloodlust". Doing damage with Empousa's basic attack when bloodlust is active will give her a percentage of the damage dealt as magical power and lifesteal.
Bonus blood: 50%
Healing over time: 3% of max health for every 10% of the goblet filled
Bloodlust duration: 5 seconds
Percentage magical power and lifesteal: 30% of damage dealt
Max magical power and lifesteal: +150
Mana cost: 65/75/85/95
Cooldown: 10 seconds

Ultimate: Hysteria. Empousa enrages, making her basic attacks become melee and do additional magical damage. During this time she completely stops her own self healing, as well as she gains movement and attack speed and reveals all enemies on the map. She also gains magical power and protections based on the amount of blood in her goblet, and cannot usa abilities.
Rage duration: 15 seconds
Bonus basic attack damage: + 200 + 30% of her magical power
Bonus movement and attack speed: 40%
Bonus magical power and protections: 5% for every 20% in the goblet

Quotes:

Time for a bloodbath! (Entering the arena)
Hahahahaha! (Casting Life Extract)
Bath in the blood! (Casting Plasma Pool)
Delicious! (Casting Blood Drinker)
*Zip* Mmmmm... (Casting Blood Drinker)
HIIIIAAAAH! (Casting Hysteria)
FEEL MY RAGE! (Casting Hysteria)
Taunt: My goblet is almost empty, better make you fill it!
Joke: Why I joined this war? It was in my blood.

Skin ideas:

Vampire: Basicly a vampire
Blood Bender: A more redish look

There you go, my first god idea! I personally think it's a pretty good concept, and I hope Hirez put Empousa in the game sometime in the future. I'll be making more of these idea threads, so stay tuned!

If you want,maybe we can play together some time?
In-game name: VultokoFredrik
Favourite god(s): Pretty much all of them, but I kinda like Zeus or Fenrir the most.
Level: Currently 19.

Bye bye, have a nice day gods and goddessess!

VultokoFredrik

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Calamares » May 25, 2013 4:40am | Report
If she's a mage shouldn't she have more than one damaging ability, concidering that her ultimate gives her attack speed maybe she should be more of a hybrid and if she was going to be in the game that second ability would make lol fans go crazy. Otherwise I like the idea and it could work if you just change her second ability :)

Calamares

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Calamares » May 25, 2013 4:40am | Report
And btw I really like the passive

Calamares

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by VultokoFredrik » May 25, 2013 5:59am | Report
Yes, I was not too sure on the second ability either, and as you mantioned, it's kinda taken from lol :)

I'm going to rework the second ability and tweak the ulti, as well as adding some quotes and skin ideas.

VultokoFredrik

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by VultokoFredrik » May 25, 2013 8:19am | Report
There, done ;)

VultokoFredrik

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » May 25, 2013 10:53am | Report
I don't know how I feel about the passive healing her that much. That's better healing than Stone of Gaia and people have to build that. I would work on that passive a bit, it seems too OP to have a squishy mage healing that much.

The abilities, to be honest, are some of the best I've seen on a God idea. There are some issues, though:

1st ability: Don't make both damaging abilities so low in damage. Since it's a ball, give it much more base damage.

2nd ability: I really like this ability, not gonna lie. Add some more damage on the detonation, though.

3rd ability: Here's what you could do with her. Make the Goblet similar to Bacchus' passive but instead of what his passive gives, hers can give... I don't know. Something else. Then, the third ability can work just as it does. I think that would make her passive much more viable, because the combo just doesn't work for me, especially the passive.

Ultimate: Give it base magical damage on her auto-attacks instead of adding to the magical power contribution. Aside from that, it's fine.

This is a great kit, good job. Just tweak a few things.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by VultokoFredrik » May 25, 2013 11:16am | Report
Thank you for all response :D

I thought about it and did some tweaks:

The passive now makes her drink every ten seconds instead of five, making it less OP.

Increased damage on ability 1 and 2.

Tried to rework the third ability, but I am not sure if it's acually better now.

Changed it so that she does more base magical damage instead of magical power contribution.

I also added some skin thoughts, but as I said, thank you for the response!

VultokoFredrik

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » May 25, 2013 11:22am | Report
More damage on the first ability. I'm talking like, 320 or something. A mage needs a base damage ability, and with that being high damage and then her second ability doing DoT, that'll work well.

What I meant for the Ultimate is something like this: It adds 200 magical damage on TOP of the 35 + 25% Magical Power Contribution. That sounds about right, since it's an Ultimate and with the extra speed and protections that will work well.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by VultokoFredrik » May 25, 2013 11:44am | Report
I see, changed it. It sounds logical :) Tomorrow or Monday I'll post another god idea, this time for Sigurd, the Fafnisbane.

VultokoFredrik

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }