Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Idea! Di-Kang-Wang, god of Ghosts. <------(He's Chinese)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Idea! Di-Kang-Wang, god of Ghosts. <------(He's Chinese) 24 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » June 26, 2013 12:10am | Report
Yeah I pictured him being comical, thanks about hisoves fitting the lore! All I need to so I edit the ult a bit. Also, what scaling needs to be fixed, the scaling on his 3?

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » June 30, 2013 7:26pm | Report
I updated the ult.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 3, 2013 9:11am | Report
For the passive, on te three swing chain. What if I made it so that the last enemy hit when the basic was shot out, is fears for .5 seconds. Or should I change it so that when he uses his basic, the 3rd one shoots out and at the Ed does damage in an AoE? Or should I add both effects?

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 4, 2013 6:49pm | Report
Passive:I think its a cool idea but I have another
IDEA: When Di Kang Wang 's health drops under 5% He turns into a full ghost, unable to move away from his body though. Absorbing all incoming damage and returning it as health to his body.

Ability 1: Not bad, lower lift time a bit or else this ability makes Freya's look useless since this one stuns and damages aswell.

Ability 2: This animation has endless possibility! Great idea

Ability 3: A nice ability to hold them into place.

Ultimate:A very nice ability but! Abilities that damage the owner such as this have arised in many MOBA's and one crucial thing they have is they CANNOT KILL YOU , your health is reduced to 1 but you don't die.
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 4, 2013 11:38pm | Report
Well for the passive when can he move? And what if it's from a burst ability? Or is it like bulwark where it's if it drops, rather then bursts. And also when would he come out of it? And would it have a cooldown? For the ultiamte I want it to be that he can die so you could chose to get extra damage.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 5, 2013 2:11am | Report
Add a cooldown to my passive idea , and no he won't be able to move, burst abilities will reduce his health to 0 but no lower.

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 5, 2013 10:40am | Report
When would he be able to cone out of it?

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 5, 2013 7:07pm | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

When would he be able to cone out of it?

Okay let me go through this.

When the passive is off cooldown Mr. Wang's health cannot be reduced below 1. When his health reaches 1 he goes into a stasis (like aegis amulet with more ghostly animation) While in the stasus 50% of the incoming damage is returned as health to Mr. Wang over the 3 second stasus. After the stasus he is awakened and can take damage again.
Cooldown: 100s

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 5, 2013 8:00pm | Report
Does the other 50% just do nothing?

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 5, 2013 8:06pm | Report
Yes the other 50% does nothing since it is blocked.

He basically passively activates a aegis and 50% of the blocked damage heals him

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }