Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Idea - Camazotz: The Mayan God of Bats

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Idea - Camazotz: The Mayan God of Bats 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Torchman220 » May 16, 2014 8:03pm | Report

God Idea - Camazotz: The Mayan God of Bats

Role: Melee/Guardian

Passive - Thirsty:

After a certain duration without successfully basic attacking an enemy, Camazotz becomes thirsty, gaining increased damage and lifesteal for every basic attack and ability for x seconds

Skill 1 - Updraft:

Camazotz dashes forward with a gust of his wings, and after the small dash, Camazotz stops abruptly, causing a gust of wind to push back enemy gods in front of him. This will be used to get an enemy away from a low health ally or push an enemy towards an ally.

Damage: x/x/x/x/x

Knockback Distance: x/x/x/x/x ft

Skill 2 - Blood Bat:

Camazotz releases a bat from under his wings that travels a distance and returns, giving him lifesteal for each enemy hit. If the bat hits a god, it stops, bleeding and slowing the god. The bat acts like a moving ward, that marks enemies with sight, showing all allied gods the enemies for a duration. For enemies to see the bat, they need to see Camazotz.

Minion Lifesteal: x/x/x/x/x

Sight Duration: x/x/x/x/x

God Bleed Damage Per Tick: x/x/x/x/x

Slow: x%

Skill 3 - Aerial Cut:

Camazotz flies into the air and drops down at his current location, damaging and slowing all enemies in the radius. If an enemy is directly below Camazots, he takes a slice towards all of the enemies necks in the radius for the slow, causing critical hits for every enemy hit

Fall Damage: x/x/x/x/x

Root Duration: x/x/x/x/x

Ultimate - Deadly Screech:

Camazots stands in place for x seconds and screeches loudly, fearing, bleeding, and deafening enemies (i'll describe "Deafen" under the skills). The fear/bleed radius about two times hades ult and the deafen is the entire map.

Deafen Duration: x/x/x/x/x seconds

Bleed Duration: x/x/x/x/x seconds

Fear Duration: x/x/x/x/x seconds

Bleed Damage Per Tick: x/x/x/x/x

"Whatttt? Why isnt Camazotz an assassin or warrior like bats should be?", well my friend, i'm doing something interesting. Bats, to me, seem like more of a guardian than assassin? why? because bats usually stay together. And realistically most of them eat tiny mosquitoes and fruit, and are extremely annoying, like a good tank should be. So, that is why he, in my eyes, should be a tank. And I mentioned "Deafen" in the ult. Why that? Because deafen would be a unique trait put into the game. Deafen mutes the in game sound of enemies. For some moves/attacks etc, you need to use your ears to find the direction of things coming your way. This will make people unable to know the gods ready to gank them, or just make them anxious of a gank from how they cant hear a think. Anyways, give me any feedback for suggestions or comments please :) tell me some ideas and i will judge if i should put in ideas and stuffs. Oh and help with the balancing for the skills :) The design of this god, to me, should look like a very large (and kind of fat) Vampire bat with Mayan armor.

I check my posts regularly to make changes

Torchman220

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » May 17, 2014 9:51am | Report
He looks cool, I like it.

For the passive:
Echo location:
Every x seconds Camazotz yells, his cries travel into the jungle/are (large) around him, alerting Camazotz of all nearby enemy gods.

Swarm of Bats:
Whenever Camazotz gets stunned a swarm of bats consume him causing enemies to miss their auto attacks on him.
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 17, 2014 10:37am | Report

He looks cool, I like it.

For the passive:
Echo location:
Every x seconds Camazotz yells, his cries travel into the jungle/are (large) around him, alerting Camazotz of all nearby enemy gods.

Swarm of Bats:
Whenever Camazotz gets stunned a swarm of bats consume him causing enemies to miss their auto attacks on him.

Basically deafen mutes your ingame noises.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Torchman220 » May 17, 2014 1:33pm | Report
Yes, M4XiiMUS, you are correct :) sorry for not being specific about that :P

Torchman220

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » May 17, 2014 5:39pm | Report
Hmm...Unique indeed.

I dislike the fact he can engage with his one and return to his original location.

Blood Bat is a moving ward, so it should have a long range, be a hard to hit skill shot, and possibly make the enemy hit, as he bleeds, a ward for x duration.

So is Soft Landing a Wukong bird with a root and silence? I kinda dislike it, since he basically have two engaging tools. You should consider either changing this or the one.

I like his ultimate, although the entire map muted for five seconds is a big nono. Increase the radius of the swarm, and have it to where it stacks up like Ao Kuang's Tornado and Gods who are in it for the duration are deafened and their sound comes back over time. And because he's a tank, he needs a form of CC; a fear to all enemies in the radius upon casted? A slow? Something.

There is no sync to his kit, therefore, he isn't that good in the tank department. This seems more like a Warrior kit. If you want a tank, the most important thing to look for is kit cooperation, good initiation (only one is necessary), and a high damage ultimate to contribute to team fights.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Torchman220 » May 17, 2014 6:21pm | Report
Sorry Aphnex, and thanks for the feedback :) I'll change it when I'm not limited to my phone for internet

Torchman220

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }