Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Idea! Ashvins, the doctor gods <------- They're Hindu

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Idea! Ashvins, the doctor gods <------- They're Hindu 28 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » June 9, 2013 9:01am | Report
Ashvins

Lore: They are the twin doctor gods, Nasatya and Dasra, they are also described as riding a chariot pulled by winged horses.

Roles: Support,
Tags: Healer, High Sustain.

Passive: being the doctor gods, they know how to heal them self, so they have HP5 increased by 10. And Their basic attacks utilize a 3 swing chain, the third swing they swing one of the twins around them doing AoE damage. Also, Allies in that range are healed by 100% of your total magical power

1: Gallop- Ashvins gains a 10%/15%/20%/25%/30% movement speed buff and increased 10 HP5. Lasts for 3/4/5/6/7 seconds.

2: Medication- in a 45 foot area around him, Ashvins heals allies in the area for 100/150/200/250/300 (+35% of magical power) and they gain a 15 magical and physical power buff, lasts for 6 seconds.

3: Stomp Out- Ashvins leaps into the air and hops from enemy to enemy, scaling 3/4/5/6/7 times. Each leap deals 100/150/200/250/300 (+ 45% magical power) each time they land, it applies a 5% slow to the enemies, when he jumps off of the last enemy, he gains all of the slows as a speed buff. The buff and debug last 2/3/4/5/6 seconds. ( with the leap it acts like furious monkey or universal ring toss, except that he is the one who jumps onto the enemy, he also leaps off the last enemy and is at their location)

4: Chariot Heal- the Ashivins summon their chariot that is pulled by horses with wings. They send it out and it hits all allied gods healing them by 250/350/450/550/650/750 health (+50% magical power) and makes them immune to CC for 2 seconds. It has a 2 second charge up. Enemies in a 20 foot radius of any ally take 150/250/350/450/550 (+50% magical power) and are knocked back.

I know this was kind of confusing, but it is 2 gods, who are described as one, therefore they act as one. So you would see them as two gods, but they are holding hands or something.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » June 9, 2013 3:14pm | Report
Any thought?

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » June 10, 2013 4:22am | Report
Immune to DoTs is incredibly overpowered and useless at the same time. I think for here you just need to think up a new passive. There's no way to making and immunity to DoTs balanced, as you can never predict the enemy team comp. Just don't use this passive.

1. I feel like the idea is good, but the execution.... Not so good. The speed buff should apply to allies, just to add to the support feel. Also, I feel he should heal himself and allies by a flat amount over time. Finally, the buff from 2 should be added to this, but it should scale. This would just make the ability more useful.

3. It's relatively fine in all honesty. I think the duration should be a flat 4 seconds at all levels though. 2 seconds is a little underwhelming at lower levels.

4. It's overpowered. Way too overpowered. If I were to balance the ability, it'd be:

Stampede: The Ashvins get into their chariot and dash forward. All enemy units hit are stunned for 1.5 seconds and take 400/475/550/625/700 magical damage (+60% magical power). All allies hit gain 20/30/40/50/60 defences for 5 seconds and are healed for 240/280/320/360/400 (+30% of magical power) and then another half of these amounts over the duration of the defensive buff.

2. As you have noticed, I moved everything from this ability to Gallop. This ability was a heal, and it didn't offer much fun. Making a balanced god is one thing, but remember people would be playing with these if they existed, so the need to be fun as well. It is up to you, if you decide to follow what I have said, to make up an ability to fit in here. Personally, with my new kit, a bit more cc would be good for the kit. He has no hard cc other than his ultimate.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » June 10, 2013 7:16am | Report
So wait, are you saying stampede should be the new ult? Or move it to the 1 ability but lower the scaling?

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » June 11, 2013 12:27am | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

So wait, are you saying stampede should be the new ult? Or move it to the 1 ability but lower the scaling?

Stampede is what my ultimate for him would be if I were designing the God.
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » June 11, 2013 7:07am | Report
Well I think it's awkward because you would have to get your Allie into the line for it to he effective for them.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 11, 2013 7:34am | Report
Not a bad idea at all!

DoT immunity? Thats a bit... strange, Ao Kaung would hate you for life and Hades wouldn't give a damn... Not vs. Ao Kaung or Aphrodite that would be one of the weakest passives out there,

Minor tweak needed? But overall not a bad idea :D
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » June 11, 2013 2:53pm | Report
Ok. What about he takes half damage form DoT? Or what about CC reduction (excluding fear, silence, and stun, because a doctor cant fix that!)

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » June 12, 2013 4:09am | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

Well I think it's awkward because you would have to get your Allie into the line for it to he effective for them.

How is that any more awkward than trying to hit the enemy with it? This kind of ability is used everywhere, such as Kunkka's ultimate in DotA. Heck, even Aphrodite touches on this already.
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » June 14, 2013 6:37am | Report
I updated the passive. I just removed the DoT, should I add something else? 5% increased movement speed at all times?

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }