Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

{God Concept} Death- The Final Horseman Of Th Apocolypse (Christian)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » {God Concept} Death- The Final Horseman Of Th Apocolypse (Christian) 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AceOfAssasin » May 9, 2013 2:30pm | Report
Here is an image of Death as a horseman: http://gameswalls.com/four-horsemen-of-the-apocalypse/four-horsemen-of-the-apocalypse-death/1024x768

Here is one of just Death: http://eofdreams.com/data_images/dreams/death/death-04.jpg

Here is wiki page on Death if you're interested (Not that much info):http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Horsemen_of_the_Apocalypse#Pale_Horse

Hello everyone! I have been throwing around this idea and tweaking it for quite a while. I have finally come up with abilities that work. I have come up with multiple passives, abilites, and ultimates however.

Passives:

Passive 1: The Desperate Desire For Bloodshed- When Death kills a god, he absorbs them, which gives him a buff that increases his MP5, HP5, and physical lifesteal by 4% for 6 seconds.

Passive 2: Blinded By Bloodlust- When an enemy god's health is below 15% of their maximum health, Death's abilities do increased damage to them. (10%)

Abilites:

Ability 1-Redemption: Death uses his brother's weapon in combat which makes his physical melee turn in to a physical ranged attack. (Same as Freya's "Pulse") Upgrading increases damage: (15,25,35,45,60)

Ability 2-Demise: Death jumps into the air and comes striking down at a target location. Upgrading increase damage: (150, 225, 275, 325, 400) OR Death grows his scythe to an extreme length and sticks down at a ground target location in an overhead smash. (At the end of his ability, scythe size is back to normal.) Upgrading increase damage: (150, 225, 275, 325, 400)

Ability 3-Decease: Death swings his scythe in 2 rapid movements. (First a diagonal from bottom right to top left. He will do this while jumping and at the end it will leave him in the air form the next move. {Its a very small distance above the ground} Second is a overhead smash. Upgrading increases damage (The damage is divided between the two moves): (160,200,250,350,420)

Ability 4- Ruin: Death dashed forward 10 feet, pushing through and pushing aside minions as he damages them. If an enemy god is hit, they are pushed back 10 feet and stunned for two seconds. This does: 10,20,30,40,50 damage. (They are stunned just so Death can perform the second part of the attack. Just like enemies are stunned for Ne Zha's "Armillary Sash") Death then charges forward another 10 feet (for a total of 20 feet) and stabs the enemy god and lifts them off the ground and tosses them aside. They are stunned for 2 seconds after they hit the ground after they've been tossed aside. Upgrading also increases damage for the stab: (120, 175, 220, 275, 350)

Ability 5- Corrupt: Death covers his scythe in the life essence of a previous he has killed. Increasing attack speed and physical lifesteal for: (15,25,35,45,55 %)

Ultimates:

Ultimate 1- Despair: Death summons his trusty steed Despair. While riding Despair, Death is immune for CC, he attack speeds increases by 25% and he gains additional physical lifesteal for 10%. He also has increased protections. (The animation could be Despair running and rises from the ground and when he emerges, Death jumps on top of him.) Upgrading increases duration: (6,7,9,10,13 seconds) and protections: (20,30,40,50,60%)

Ultimate 2- Succumb: Death covers his arm in pure, negative, dark energy and sticks that arm into the ground. At a ground target location, (not extremely big like Poseidon's "Release The Kraken!" but not small as Loki's "Assassinate") a massive black hand will erupt from the ground and grab any single god in its radius. The hand will then close and crush the god in its fist for (200, 300, 400, 500, 600) damage and then Death will pull his arm out of the ground, causing the god to appear directly in front of him. The god is also stunned for a single second when he is pulled out of the ground, in front of Death.

Death is a physical, melee assassin (or carry. Not sure yet.)

And that's it! Thanks for reading!

AceOfAssasin

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » May 9, 2013 3:38pm | Report
Yay, Despiar fianlly someone who relizes hes also "A rider on a Pale Horse".

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » May 10, 2013 5:45am | Report
Yes!
Me gusta!

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AceOfAssasin » May 10, 2013 12:20pm | Report
Thank you! :D

AceOfAssasin

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » May 10, 2013 2:54pm | Report
Seeing them would be interesting, although they're not really Gods but neither are Arachne or Hercules.

The only thing is that Death and War are very similar to Hades and Ares, respectively, so I would rather see someone like Famine who could absolutely do DoT damage, among other things.

Great idea, though. The problem is that this is way too based on Darksiders which is different than what the actual horsemen really are.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AceOfAssasin » May 10, 2013 3:40pm | Report
Well I researched the horsemen and nothing really about them came up. The only thing I found out about Death was that he rode a pale horse, carried a weapon of some sort (usually a sycthe or a sword), and that he was accompanied by Hades. The only things I took from Darksiders was Redemption and Despair. Death did have a steed (obviously) but it isn't named, so I just used the name Despair. As for Redemption, I just thought it was cool :P and thank you!

AceOfAssasin

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }