Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Genbu, The Tortoise of the North.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Genbu, The Tortoise of the North. 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » December 20, 2013 8:00am | Report

Genbu, The Tortoise of the North.

In SMITE, Genbu defends his allies as a Guardian.

OVERVIEW

Pantheon: Chinese.
Pros: High Mobility, High Defense.
Cons: Low Damage.
Difficulty: Average~Hard.

Skills:
0~Passive.
Hard Carapace.

Genbu receives bonus magical power equal to 20% of his total Physical Protection.
Ability: Buff.
Affects: Self.

~/ ~ / ~

1~Active.
Reflective Ball.

Genbu reinforces his shell with ice, increasing his Physical and Magical Protections, while that, Genbu's snake returns Magical Damage in a cone everytime he is hit by an Basic Attack. Does not reflect Abilities.
Ability: Self buff.
Ability( Damaged): Cone.
Bonus Protections: 10/20/30/40/50 of both Physical and Magical Protections.
Damage Returned: 20/25/30/35/40% of the total damage received.
Cooldown: 13 seconds.

~/ ~ / ~

2~Active.
Northway Breeze.

Genbu's snake breathes cold air, creating a path of cold gust, damaging enemies hit by the breath. The Path remains for 5 seconds, increasing the movement speed of allies passing through it.
Ability: Line.
Initial Damage: 60/105/150/195/240 (+ 20% of your Magical Power)
Movement Speed Buff: 10/15/20/25/30%.
Duration: 5 Seconds.
Cost: 70/75/80/85/90 Mana.
Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11 seconds.

~/ ~ / ~

3~Active.
Wrecking Ball.

Genbu enters in his shell for 7 Seconds, and starts rolling, constantly accelerating from 3% bonus movement speed to 130%. While in that state, Genbu cannot cast any ability until hit an enemy with Wrecking Ball. Upon hitting an enemy in the Wrecking Ball state, they're are damaged and knocked up in the radius around Genbu, returning to the normal state.
Ability: ''Stance''. Similar to a buff.
Damage: 90/120/150/190/210 ( +40% of your Magical Power).
Cost: 70/80/90/100/110 Mana.
Cooldown: 14 seconds.

~/ ~ / ~

4~Active.

Freezing Swirl.

Genbu hides in his shell and starts swirling, while his Snake starts to breath cold air. Enemies n the area are taunted by Genbu for the duration. At the end, Genbu returns to the normal state, and enemies are damaged by a additional %5 of the total damage received by Genbu. Genbu is immune to Crowd Control for the duration, but cannot cast any ability. Canceling the ability reduces the damage.

Ability: Around Genbu( Similar to Hades Pillar of Agony).
Taunt Duration: 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 Seconds.
Damage: 250/400/550/650/850 (+50% of your magical power)
Cost: 70/80/90/100/110 Mana.
Cooldown: 90 Seconds.

Creator's Thoughts

Your thoughts?

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » December 20, 2013 8:29am | Report
So basiclly Hide of the Nemean Lion all day and hes like Rammus which is awesome! And also hes a turtle I love turtles. He seems like a excellent ganker with his 2 and 3 combo'ed together. But, it seems people would avoid him, because of his 1. So, he needs a way to force the enemy to attack him.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » December 20, 2013 8:45am | Report
UnknownPandr wrote:

So basiclly Hide of the Nemean Lion all day and hes like Rammus which is awesome! And also hes a turtle I love turtles. He seems like a excellent ganker with his 2 and 3 combo'ed together. But, it seems people would avoid him, because of his 1. So, he needs a way to force the enemy to attack him.

That's the problem. I don't want to make him an exact copy of Rammus. So I mixed some of Rammus and Galio aspects.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » December 20, 2013 8:50am | Report
Love that Ult!
I'm tank player, so this is double interessting.
Although I don't know any LoL champs except for Master Yi, I still think it's not that bad to copy champs from LoL, since they always work different in third person mode.

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » December 20, 2013 1:20pm | Report
Vaeldyn wrote:

Love that Ult!
I'm tank player, so this is double interessting.
Although I don't know any LoL champs except for Master Yi, I still think it's not that bad to copy champs from LoL, since they always work different in third person mode.

Yeah, indeed. I want more taunts, so Athena becomes less of ''NEED TO PICK'' Tank. We also need more tanks with flips 'n' pulls like Sobek, More tanks with Walls like Ymir, etc.
I even thought about decreasing the movespeed bonus of his 3, because imagine 130% Movement Speed Bonus on 3rd person. lol. I can't even imagine that.

But I like to keep the unique aspect. I don't want to ''copy and paste'' something from another game. I would be mad if someone copies something I've worked so hard on.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » December 22, 2013 10:09am | Report
Any suggestions? :v

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » December 22, 2013 10:16am | Report
What if he was based around being mobile and basic attacks?

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }