Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ganesha, Remover of Obstecales

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Ganesha, Remover of Obstecales 15 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » February 9, 2014 9:01pm | Report

Ganesha, Remover of Obstacles
Hindu
Magical Bruiser
Pros: High utility
Great team fight

Passive: Destroy Object- After not attacking for 3 seconds, Ganesha starts to charge his next basic attack, dealing 100/200/300/400 true damage to a minion or monster (does not work on FG, GF, or Titan), it increases by 100 per second to the cap of 400. Also, he doesn't not have unit collision.

1: Make Way- Ganesha dashes in a short line (about the length of Nemesis's dash) enemies in the way are knocked to either side of him.
Damage: 100/150/200/250/300 (+30% magical power)
Cost: 50/60/70/80/90 mana
Cooldown: 12 seconds

2: Remove Burden- Ganesha removes the burdens of allies around him, healing their health and mana. This ability costs no health but lowers Ganesha's MP5 and HP5 for 5 seconds, but for each ally god restored the reduction is reduced.
Health and Mana restored: 50/80/110/140/170 (+25% magical power)
Cost: None
Cooldown: 30/25/20/15/10
Personal HP5 and MP5 reduction: 10
Reduction per God: 2
Max amount: 3

3: Opening- Ganesha opens up a part in any wall, the opening lasts for a certain amount of time before expiring, only allies can pass through the opening, but enemy projectiles can pass through it.
Lasts for: 5/6/7/8/9 seconds.
Cost: 70/80/90/100/110
Cooldown: 45/40/35/30/25

Ultimate: Place Obstacle- Ganesha summons a wall (similar to how Honey works), the wall erupts from the ground after .5 seconds and knocks up any enemies in a 10 foot radius of the wall. The wall deals a constant amount of damage per second for it lifetime. Also, for each amount of times Ganesha uses his 3rd ability, he gains more range for his wall.
Lifetime: 5/6/7/8/9 seconds.
Damage per second: 30/35/40/45/50 (+40% magical power)
Cost: 90/95/100/105/110
Cooldown: 140/130/120/110/100
Additional range: 5 feet per stack.
Max stacks: 3

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » February 9, 2014 9:25pm | Report
I'll read it in a sec, but the title says "obstecales" which is heinously wrong xD

Give me a few for the god idea
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » February 9, 2014 9:37pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

I'll read it in a sec, but the title says "obstecales" which is heinously wrong xD

Fack me.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » February 9, 2014 10:00pm | Report
Another popular name is Ashtavinayaka(Eight Ganeshas): Ganesha is the Hindu deity of obstacles, unity, prosperity and learning. In the whole of hindu religion, Ganesha is the first god to be worshipped before any other god in rituals or ceremonies. He is given the top priority above all gods . Most popular amongst children, most respected amongst elders. He is the son to shiva and parvati(kali), but in an indirect way.

In India, take a small clay stone, put a tilak on it and place it in the middle of the road and can see hundreds of people gather around to worship that clay!. It symbolizes Ganesha.
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » February 10, 2014 3:57am | Report
A ganesh portrait:
Fun and Heart
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » February 11, 2014 7:00am | Report
Thanks arka, I'll try to add the picture when I get home from school.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » February 12, 2014 8:48pm | Report
I don't mean to bump/necro, but no feedback?

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » February 12, 2014 11:46pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Obstacles is actually less descriptive , in sanskrit-hindi its "vighnaharta" means he eases every pain solves every problem, suffering, etc.
Fun and Heart
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » February 13, 2014 12:48pm | Report
I really like the idea of this god as a support. The ability that allows the removal of walls temporarily is extremely unique.
The ultimate is a little awkward though because he is the remover of obstacles, meanwhile his ultimate places one.
Overall everything seems very balanced, unique, and useful. Only issue to me personally is the ultimate. If I were to make an ultimate for Ganesha it would be something like:

For 5 seconds, Ganesha is given the ability to knock all enemies up into the air with his basic attacks. While active, Ganesha gains 20/30/40/50/60 protections and 20/40/60/80/100 power. ( oh and this ultimate is built for a physical warrior the damage stats can be tweaked for your magic warrior).

This is only a suggestion, and thank you for the great god idea.

Bergmeister

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » February 16, 2014 10:05am | Report
Bergmeister wrote:

I really like the idea of this god as a support. The ability that allows the removal of walls temporarily is extremely unique.
The ultimate is a little awkward though because he is the remover of obstacles, meanwhile his ultimate places one.
Overall everything seems very balanced, unique, and useful. Only issue to me personally is the ultimate. If I were to make an ultimate for Ganesha it would be something like:

For 5 seconds, Ganesha is given the ability to knock all enemies up into the air with his basic attacks. While active, Ganesha gains 20/30/40/50/60 protections and 20/40/60/80/100 power. ( oh and this ultimate is built for a physical warrior the damage stats can be tweaked for your magic warrior).

This is only a suggestion, and thank you for the great god idea.

The reason for the ultimate is that in his lore, it says he is the remover of obstacles and he places obstacles for those who need to be checked.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }