Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Gaia, Personification of the Earth

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Gaia, Personification of the Earth 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » October 12, 2013 10:02pm | Report
Gaia, Personification of the Earth

Class : Mage
Role : Carry, Support

Health : 400(+77)
Mana : 0
Movement :355
Health Regen : 7(+0.5)
Mana Regen : 4.8(+0.42)
Attack Speed : 1(+0)
Magical Protection : 30(+0)
Physical Protection : 10(+2.9)

Skills

Passive : Re-Growth

When Gaia is not hit by enemy gods, she regain 0.4% of her maximum health every second.

Skill 1 : Spikeweed

Gaia summons spikeweed, dealing 15/30/45/60/75(+15% magical power) magical damage each 1s for 6s and slowing them for 20/30/40/50/60%.

Cooldown : 16/15/14/13/12s. Cost : 12% current health

Skill 2 : Plant Shield

Gaia surrounds herself in plant dealing 70/140/210/280/350 (+80% magical power) magical damage around and increase her protection by 10/20/30/40/50 (+10% magical power)

Cooldown : 18s. Cost : 8% current health

Skill 3 : Plant Grasp

Gaia shoots grasping plants in line, rooting all enemies it passes for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3s and dealing 60/120/180/240/300 (+60% magical power) magical damage

Cooldown : 14s. Cost : 10% current health

Ultimate : Wrath of the Earth

Gaia becomes furious slowing summons plants in an area and slowing all enemies by 50%. After 3s, stunning all enemies in area for 1s and dealing 300/400/500/600/700 (+100% magical power) magical damage

Cooldown : 90s. Cost : 25% current health

I'm sure she is OP, so I need your idea how to make her not OP

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » October 13, 2013 12:39am | Report
First, you need to determine which role you want her to fill in. HP regen usually (espescially if its a passive) Tank or Bruiser Roles. Tank and Bruiser Roles's ability damage should not compare close to someone let's say a mage. The numbers goes for a mage, and to have a bursty mage who does not die is OP. But nice kit though, might be fitting for a tank.

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » October 13, 2013 1:02am | Report
Actually the hp Regen is for closing/cover the lost from using health as resource for using skills

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 15, 2013 1:50am | Report
Re-Growth is ridiculous. That means that for every second she is not being hit, she's regen-ing. Put something like, "Gaia must not be hit by an enemy god for 3 seconds for this effect to occur."

I hope you realize that Spikeweed is even stronger than Ao Kuang's tornadoes, and has better CC. Gaia mage FTW!

Plant Shield is an instant attack that deals great damage and applies a buff on top of that. Here's an idea: instead have it give her 15/20/25/30/35% of her maximum health as a shield, before reflecting 50% of the damage dealt in a circle.

Her Plant Grasp needs to have a lower cap on it's root duration. How about 1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8/2.0 seconds?

And her ultimate...honestly, this is the kind of ability that needs to be tested before it is implemented. I have no idea how over/underpowered it is.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » October 15, 2013 2:32am | Report
Oh yeah, i forgot to add the seconds, my bad, i was going to do that gut forgot,

Spikeweed, unless the enemy's are CCed with other abilities only deals 1-2 ticks while Ao's could always hit 3 ticks even more. It has a bit delay a bit more than poseidon because you know, plants need to grow first :D

That's a nice idea on her 2, though i will make a bit different

I will change the three's duration

I'm not too worried about the ult. Imagine zeus's ult with gem of iso. First of all, the damage will be around the same. Second the slow, one is 50 and the other is 25(with iso) which is some but not too op and will not affect gem of iso because it doesn't deal damage. Third the stun, zeus could stun with his 3 if everyone is in the lightning storm for 3s.

Thanks for the feedback :D

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }