Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Fatal amount of Fatality's rework idea's

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Fatal amount of Fatality's rework idea's 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » May 25, 2014 1:56am | Report
Hey forumer!
Welcome to my thread FULL of rework idea's I've come up with over the "years".

___Ares:
Only changes here is to the breathe fire and his ulti
I felt his ult is op and up in different situations so I changed that... Any suggests for new passive?

Ability: "Breathe Fire"
Ares breathes fire dealing MINOR damage and melting the enemy's armour per second.
Removes x armour per second for x duration.

Ulti: No Escape
Ares chains all enemies around him flying up into the air (same as current) and after a short duration slams the chains into the ground pulling enemies closer into x range. These enemies are then leashed for x seconds and if they break the leash they are pulled to the centre (beads count as breaking the leash)

_____Arachne:
Just thought of this to make her a bit more fun/interesting.

Passive:
After casting an ability arachne spawns a spiderling. This spiderling will follow her and attack what she attacks. Max 1 spider. The max is made higher by leveling the spawn spiderlings.

Ability: The aoe slow web thing
Keep it the same BUT + spiderlings dive to this location attacking all nearby gods.

Ability: Spawn spiderlings egg thing
It adds 0/1/2/3/4 max spiderlings passively.
Active sends spiders in a frenzy causing them to attack faster

Ability: lifesteal suck
No change

Ulti:
No change + spiders attack unit you pull.

___Vulcan
NEW passive :D
Passive:
After casting an ability vulcans hammer is charged with an aftershock for 3s. If vulcan hits an auto attack it sends out a shockwave from the unit hit, stunning it and everything the shockwave hits for 0.2s . Can only occur once every 5s

___Zeuss
Just a fun rework idea to change him completely!

Passive:
Same-no change

Ability 1:
Zeuss turns into a bolt a lightning and lunges into the target direction, If he hits an enemy god he will start bouncing between them dealing damage, if he doesn't hit anything he will reappear at the end of the line target. He can reactivate the abilty to return to his normal form at any point while bouncing.
Max. Bounces are same as current zeuss ability

Ability 2:
Zeuss charges his shield and his attacks become melee , bashing enemies with his shield. If it hits a unit with 3 charges on it , they will be stunned for x seconds.His auto attacks also deal x% of his magical power as damage bonus while this is active.

Ability 3:
Zeuss explodes with lightning applying a charge to all nearby enemies dealing low damage.
-low cooldown spamming ability-

Ultimate:
Zeuss splits himself up into parts temporarily, these parts then launch into the air and combine again into one giant lightning charge. He can then strike the ground with high damage on one spot. If he hits a god with 3 charges on it he can use it again with x% decreased damage.

Any gods you would like me to rework for yah? Post in the comment section
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 25, 2014 9:10am | Report
Ooo that's a really good Arachne change, and would work really well. The only thing I would say is have the attack speed buff affect herself.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » May 25, 2014 10:57am | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

Ooo that's a really good Arachne change, and would work really well. The only thing I would say is have the attack speed buff affect herself.

Will change when I do my "forum run" 2morrow

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » May 27, 2014 10:28am | Report
No feedback? :s a bit dissapointed...

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 27, 2014 10:50am | Report
Apply a max bounce to ability 1 of zeus?

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » May 28, 2014 2:55am | Report
Devampi wrote:

Apply a max bounce to ability 1 of zeus?

Yea thats just gonna be same as current Zeuss first ability

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mordo » May 28, 2014 7:37am | Report
so will the Arachne egg move spawn spiders like they do now and allow Arachne to have a new follower or will it be a "one or the other" case?

Mordo

Remarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » May 28, 2014 11:04am | Report
Mordo wrote:

so will the Arachne egg move spawn spiders like they do now and allow Arachne to have a new follower or will it be a "one or the other" case?

The spiders and arachne gain attackspeed when active and every level gains a follower. So no more egg for you :(

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }