Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Fafnir, the dragon

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Fafnir, the dragon 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Crazy kill » November 2, 2014 2:23pm | Report
I don't know much about this norse character but he sounded interesting so I decided to make a skill set for him. I'm not good with balancing but if it receives good feedback I'll work on it.

Passive: The Andvaranaut ring- With the power of the Andvarant ring Fafnir can change into his dragon form anytime he wishes. In human form he is light on his feet and gains 20% movement speed, but in dragon form he has thick armor and gains 20 protections

Ability 1: Mace flail/ Wing flap- In human form, Fafnir swings his mace at a target enemy and stuns them for 1.5 seconds and hits all targets around him for 50% of the damage. In dragon form, Fafnir flaps his mighty wings and knocks back everyone in front of him. Human form: CD=12/11/10.5/10/9 Dragon form: CD=15/13/12/11/11

Ability 2: Gold thief/ Soar!- While in human form, Fafnir gains increased gold from minion and god kills, which increases with every point inserted. In dragon form, Fafnir flies into the sky and after half a second dive bombs into the targeted location, dealing damage and slowing all targets hit. Human form: CD=nothing Dragon form: CD=14/13/12/11/10 Slow-20%

Ability 3: Transform- Fafnir changes stances and his passive for that stance is doubled for 2 seconds. CD=13/12/11/11.5/10 MANA COST: 10/15/20/25/30

Ultimate: Menacing Assault/ Acid Breath- In human form, Fafnir targets a single god and relentlessly hits them for 4 seconds and the target is silenced and rooted for the duration, but Fafnir can be interrupted if stunned or knocked up. In dragon form, Fafnir prepares himself and after 1 second surrounds the area around him (ymir ult size) with an acid pool. All enemies are slowed and take initial damage then are applied with a DoT that refreshes while in the pool. Additionally, ALL gods except Fafnir lose 20% protections for 5 seconds due to the acid burning their armour. If he uses human ult then CD is 90 but if he uses the dragon ult its 120 seconds. Human form: Damage- ? Dragon form: Slow- 30% DoT damage- 5/10/15/20/25+(?% of physical power) Pool duration- 5 seconds

I thought that we needed another stance god and I wanted this one to be unique in that he can be played different ways. If you spend more time in dragon form and build tanky or maybe like a warrior then you could play support or solo, but if you go damage and stay in human form more then you could do solo or jungle. I don't know but I think we need someone with that mind set in the game.

Crazy kill

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » November 5, 2014 1:43pm | Report
I love, i repeat Love Norse mythology, and honestly would love to see Fafnir in Smite. This skill set is pretty interesting, odd that you picked a mace as a weapon for him, but meh overall pretty ok, scaling is meh as well but again overall its interesting.

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Crazy kill » November 5, 2014 8:47pm | Report
I tried to look for a weapon most often found with him but couldn't so I decided to choose a weapon that isnt in smite yet. Is there a weapon that goes with him? I didn't want it to be another sword unless it was like freya's. I'm not that good at scaling but I did my best. Thank you for commenting, its like no one comments.

Crazy kill

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » November 9, 2014 9:13am | Report
Yeah I've seen that too as well, it's very odd, I placed my own god Idea it has 76 views but only 4 comments lol

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmilingPie » November 14, 2014 5:45am | Report
Umm, to OP. He owns two ultimates. There are two gods with stances in Smite,
Ullr - Changes Bow & Axe through his ultimate
Hel - Changes Light & Dark through her ultimate

Changing stances is a big deal, very OP, that's why smite removes there ultimate for 3 more abilities.
Also will you be adding damage and damage scaling? It seems like while in human form fafnir is a physical while in dragon he is magical, that's gonna really restrict form changing as people will focus on one side of him.

I recommend changing his passive to say whenever he changes to dragon form his physical power is converted to magical and vise versa. It would be very powerful and annoying for tanks who are building protections.

Hope I'm not being to mean, just suggested some things that need to be changed.

SmilingPie

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 14, 2014 6:02am | Report
You forgot tyr stance
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }