Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Eastre, Goddes of Light, Fertility and Renewal

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Eastre, Goddes of Light, Fertility and Renewal 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » May 15, 2013 7:54am | Report
I got this idea after reading my study book
I don't know if she is the same with aphrodite, but she is similar said a site (although it said they are similar to Kali as well)

Name : Eastre
Role : Support, Mage

Passive : Renewal of Life
Killing a god will give you stack. If you die, you will be revive with 20% health and lost stack.
Can only happened once for 30 seconds

Edit : the stack need for this is 2 stacks. Also, you need to kill, not assist

Skill 1 : Lighting the World
Eastre summons a light to an area of light (as big as ra's) Enemy in the radius will decrease their movement speed by 10% for 2/3/4/5/7s and blind in instant. Ally in radius will gain movement speed by 5/8/12/15/20% for 5s and attack speed by 10% for 3/4/6/7/8. Cooldown : 15/14/12/11/10 Cost : 70

Edit: The blind is after 2s. Ally in radius will gain movement speed only for 2s and no attack speed.

Skill 2 : Springtime
Eastre summons flowers around her. Ally in the radius inrease their magical power by 20/30/40/50/60 and physical power by 10/20/25/30/40 for 5s and immune to CC for 2s. Enemy in the area also damaged by 10/20/30/40/50 (+10% magical power) every 1s for 4s and slowed by 5% for 4 s
Cooldown : 12s (according to how many months a year :D) Cost : 60/65/75/80/90

Edit : Enemy is not slowed anymore. The CC is only for ally, not yourself. You are rooted for 1 s also

Skill 3 : Eggs
Eastre summons eggs in an area (also as big as ra's) for 6s. Enemy in area takes 20/40/45/50/60 (+20% magical power) every second. Ally also gains health for 30/40/50/60/75 (+20% of enemy's) every second. Enemy also is slowed by 10 % for 4s Cooldown : 8s Cost : 80

Edit : There is only one egg for now (as big as loki's) Enemy in radius will take 100/125/175/225/300 and ally gains health for 100/150/200/275/350. This is only single target

Ulti : Bunnies !!
Eastre summons 10 bunnies around her. Each bunnies increase her magical and physical protection by 10. You also have an aura (including you) that inrease you hp5 and mp5 by 2. If you press the button again, a bunny will dash to enemy and deals 40/50/60/70/75 (+5% magical power). Enemy also slowed by 10% and can stack to 5. Cooldown : 90s Mana : 100

Edit : The hp5 and mp5 is only one per bunnies and the protection is not given to ally. The skill is also skill shot, not target shot. Enemy is slowed only 5% per bunny and can stack to 10. Each bunny used will also decreased your extra protection and mp5 and hp5 as many as bunny lost

Suggestion is happily received

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RDAJDLH » May 15, 2013 8:12am | Report
That passive is unbelievable OP....

RDAJDLH

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » May 15, 2013 8:23am | Report
No, just no. It's just a mix of Cupid, Ra, Freya and Aphrodite. Quite frankly, all her attacks are op. If you get blinded instantly, then everyone can swarm on you, especially if ally movement speed AND attack speed would be increased. Springtime is op because you're immune to cc for 2 second while basically all of your attacks are buffed AND not to mention enemies get hurt in the radius of the flowers. Eggs is OP because for 6 seconds you get damaged and allies get healed. And bunnies is the only balanced skill she has, if of course the buff only works on her and it was a skill shot not a target shot. If people do want this goddess in the game, she needs SERIOUS work.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » May 16, 2013 12:53am | Report
It has been edited

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 16, 2013 2:46pm | Report
Passive is still OP

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }