Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Death Personified God Idea

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Death Personified God Idea 16 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by plastic125 » April 30, 2013 8:18am | Report
Death would be awesome to play as and since he is in basically every religion he shouldn't be too hard to find.

You guys can come up with stats for him.

If they make it I hope it isn't named the Grim Reaper ( I don't like how that sounds)

plastic125

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » April 30, 2013 10:02am | Report
plastic125 wrote:

If they make it I hope it isn't named the Grim Reaper ( I don't like how that sounds)

But i like that name :(
Anyways not a bad idea. I can't think of skills(That is not a rip off of Hade's skills) for the moment.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 30, 2013 10:17am | Report
We already have anubis, the god of the dead, hades, kind of the underworld and hel goddess of the underworld. I think you should play them if it matters that much to you :P

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » April 30, 2013 10:46am | Report

We already have anubis, the god of the dead, hades, kind of the underworld and hel goddess of the underworld. I think you should play them if it matters that much to you :P

Yeah but Anubis is the god of the dead, Hades is the king of the underworld and Hel is the goddess of the underworld

What is Death/The Grim Reaper the god of? Nothing, He is literally death itself!

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by plastic125 » April 30, 2013 12:07pm | Report

The problem (for me) with those characters is that they are all ranged.

plastic125

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » May 2, 2013 1:24am | Report
plastic125 wrote:

´
Agreed

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 2, 2013 1:35am | Report
plastic125 wrote:

you can play any of them as melee, you walk up to an enemy AND than you basic attack them :D problem solved xD

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by plastic125 » May 7, 2013 1:28pm | Report
Passive: "Death Itself" - +10% lifesteal

1- "You cannot escape death" - A row of hands rise from the ground and drag the target towards you. (1 sec stun, no damage)

2- "Shroud of Shadows" - Death is surrounded in Shadows increasing his speed by 25% and causing X damage/sec to any enemy near him.

3- "Death's touch" - causes X damage (should be alot) to target enemy directly in front of him. Causes silence. (great combo with 1)

4- "Hades" - The area around Death blackens (wide range) and dies causing enemies to slow 50% and increasing Death's damage and lifesteal by 20. 10 skeletons spawn and attack the enemy (as strong as regular minions and can only stay in the circle.

plastic125

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by plastic125 » May 7, 2013 1:31pm | Report
also some ideas for skins

http://eofdreams.com/data_images/dreams/death/death-04.jpg

Probably make the scythe more imposing.

skin ideas

A regular angel maybe?

Jack-o-lantern head and vine body

plastic125

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » May 7, 2013 1:33pm | Report
People also fail to remember that hes also a rider on a pale horse...

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }