Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Cthulhu Mythos Gods?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Cthulhu Mythos Gods? 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » April 25, 2014 5:31pm | Report
Any idea if this could actually get implemented/would work? I mean even if they can't I would probably make a god idea for Cthulhu just for fun, but still, can it work?

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » April 25, 2014 8:26pm | Report
Go ahead. If Scylla, Hercules and Arachne are in the game, there's no reason for Cthulu not to be.
What pantheon is he from again? (or is he just there and I'm stupid)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Macawmagician » April 25, 2014 9:14pm | Report
He's not actually a real "god" or creature in mythology. He created by a writer called H. P. Lovecraft. More information here.

For not being a creature not based off on any pathogen, I don't think Hi-Rez would make Cthulhu. If he would be in a Moba, I see him being in Dota or LOL.

Also, copyrights for Cthulhu may be own by the Lovecraft estate (I have no idea if there is any copyright thing with Cthulhu at all). Closest thing they can do is make their own version of Cthulhu.

With that being said, I would love to see your idea of him being in the game. It'll be fun to look.
I'm a magic bird!

Macawmagician

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » April 25, 2014 9:37pm | Report

He's not actually a real "god" or creature in mythology. He created by a writer called H. P. Lovecraft. More information here.

For not being a creature not based off on any pathogen, I don't think Hi-Rez would make Cthulhu. If he would be in a Moba, I see him being in Dota or LOL.

Also, copyrights for Cthulhu may be own by the Lovecraft estate (I have no idea if there is any copyright thing with Cthulhu at all). Closest thing they can do is make their own version of Cthulhu.

With that being said, I would love to see your idea of him being in the game. It'll be fun to look.

I'll consider it. I think he's be a cool tank jungler like Odin.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » April 25, 2014 11:43pm | Report
Nah, Cthulhu has been used in a bunch of games and he is technically classified as a god, just not for a specific pantheon that we're used to. But yeah, I think I'll make the idea. It sounds fun to make.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » April 26, 2014 7:43am | Report
Aphnex wrote:

Nah, Cthulhu has been used in a bunch of games and he is technically classified as a god, just not for a specific pantheon that we're used to. But yeah, I think I'll make the idea. It sounds fun to make.

Looks like we've got like, 3 people making Cthulhu. It may be worth it to put them into the same thread.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }