Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Cruyx, The Earth Breaker

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Cruyx, The Earth Breaker 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Flamingblaze600 » October 28, 2015 6:27pm | Report
Guardian

LORE:
Alone... In the depths of the underworld.. Cruyx was once a simple man, He was buried in the hell of the underworld for centuries.. Hades made a deal with Cruyx, In order to be set free. Hades would morph him into a creature, No one has seen before, And roam not hell. But the land itself, Thousands of years passed after Cryux made this deal. As made of stone, He felt immortal. In one slumber he heard a battle roar above the land, Thunder And Tides, Fire burning. He felt annoyed Breaking through hade's wall of earth. Coming out of the ground. Cruyx is ready to make these gods feel the hell he went through.

Passive: Earth Breaker, Cruyx's basic attacks have a 15% chance to explode with boulders damaging nearby enemys for 8% of there health. This % increases by 5% every time Cruyx maxs out an ability. This automatically happens if Cruyx gets 3 basic hits, in a row.

First Ability: Shatter, Cruyx smashes his hands together, Causing the ground around him to explode, sending rubble flying, Nearby enemys take damage. This removes buffs from enemys if hit. Everytime Cruyx kills a non-god unit it leaves a pile of rubble, When Cruyx uses shatter the rubble explodes in a small AoE. Max stacks is 3.
Damage: 50,100,148,276,390
Mana: 30,70,110,135,160

Second Ability: Rock Implode, Cruyx smashes the ground creating a quick making sphere around cruyx, This slams towards Cruyx. Any enemy hit by it is pushed towards Cruyx. It damages and slows enemys hit.
Damage: 60,80,190,250,335
Slow: 3%,6%,9%,12%,20%
Slow Duration: 3s,4s,5s,6s,7s

Third Ability: Boulder, Cruyx smashes the ground taking out a boulder, Cruyx's defense is rose while he carrys it, His movement speed drops, Cruyx may throw the boulder for a quick stun and some damage, If cruyx throws the boulder within the first 5s of taking it out he can throw another one. He can get up to throwing 3 boulders in a single move. the other 2 cost 0 mana.
Damage: 90,110,200,280,415
Stun: 0.2s,0.4s,0.6s,0.8s,1.0s
Mana: 40,50,60,70,90
Movement Speed Debuff: 5%,10%,15%,20%,23%
Defense Buff: 50,100,150,175,200

Ultimate: Fissure, Cruyx flys into the air while he is in the air he is untouchable, He can choose a place to land, When Cruyx lands every enemy on the map, Jungles excluded. Take a tremble effect, are slowed and take damage. When Cruyx lands he does a number of his health to him. It only does 5% of his health bar if he is below 10%. If any ally is killed during this duration Cruyx is damaged for 5% of his health bar. No matter what.
Damage: 100,200,300,450,600
Damage Taken By Cruyx: 10%,15%,20%,23%,25%
Mana: 100,200,250,300,350
Slow %: 3%,5%,7%,9%,11%

(This is the very first "Breaker" God. I intend to create other "Breaker" gods. Breaker gods in my book have great movesets, But they come at a cost)

Flamingblaze600

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » October 28, 2015 6:45pm | Report
you should really seperate the abilities and lore. SO hard to read

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Flamingblaze600 » October 28, 2015 7:06pm | Report
Oh I just realized that, sry. I type on a word pad so I don't accidently press backspace and it all deletes. and it showed it spaced. i'll fix it.

Flamingblaze600

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }