Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Brynhildr: The Valkyrie of Rage

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Brynhildr: The Valkyrie of Rage 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 10, 2013 12:21am | Report
This girl is just so, so messed up in the head. She killed a three-year old because she married some other dude, who she thought was awesome but who she thought he was turned out to be some other guy, who she killed. And this was after she has went through a slaughterhouse of bull**** because her independence wasn't highly valued.

tl;dr version: Don't make her mad, or she will kill you and your entire family.

Brynhildr is a physical warrior, who also has some area of effect attacks with her fire magic. She relies on basic attacking to use her abilities, so she requires a degree of caution.

Passive: Burning Rage:
Brynie gains 5 Fury for every basic attack she hits, up to 100. Her abilities cost Fury instead of mana. Brynhildr also ignites enemies with her abilities, dealing 4% of their maximum health as physical damage per second for three seconds. Repeated application refreshes the duration.

Three seconds after she leaves combat, Brynnie begins losing 5 Fury per second.

She also has a swing chain of 1.0/0.5/1.5, with the last dealing damage in an AoE.

1: Firebrand:
Brinnie surrounds herself in flames, igniting enemies in a 15-foot aura around her. She also gains 20% movement speed and 15/25/35/45/55% attack speed. This effect lasts 3/3.5/4/4.5/5 seconds.

Cost: 20 Fury Cooldown: 17/16/15/14/13 seconds

2: Incinerate:
Brynee throws a bead of fire that detonates upon impact with an enemy, burning in a 15-foot radius and dealing 60/90/120/150/180 damage (+50% of your physical power), igniting enemies. If the enemy was ignited when this ability hit, this ability deals 25% more damage.

Cost: 10 Fury Cooldown: 5 seconds

3: Catharsis:
Brynhildr lets go of her anger, healing herself by 50/90/130/170/210 (+50% of your physical power). She heals herself an additional 1.4/1.8/2.2/2.6/3.0 health for every point of Fury spent.

Cost: All Fury Cooldown: 14 seconds

Ultimate: Pyroclasm:
Brynhildr summons a torrent of magma. Enemies hit take 150/275/400/525/750 damage (+100% of your physical power) and are knocked backwards and ignited. The magma wave is 50 feet wide and travels 100 feet over two seconds. The magma wave also leaves a trail that slows enemies by 30% and ignites them. The trail lasts three seconds.

Cost: 30 Fury Cooldown: 90 seconds

Strengths: High ability damage, self buff, sustain.

Weaknesses: Self-heal removes all Fury, Must basic attack to regain Fury, and her 2 cannot be easily spammed. Lacks hard CC. Also, leaving combat weakens her a lot.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CrystalStorm » November 10, 2013 3:52am | Report
Passive:
Isn't 4% a bit too much.If it does 4% of their maximum hp per second for 3 seconds it does 12% of their hp per spell.So that is a bit op.And is the fury removed when she isn't attacking?

1.I like this one. RAGE !!!

2.How long does it take to explode?Or does it detonate immediately ?

3.I think people would be saying that this is a copy of Tryndamere's Q, and it kinda is.

4.Is it a line or like an area around her because i would like the idea about a raging Valkyrie that shoots lava all around her without dieing.xD

I think it would be better if it was more of an assasin than a bruiser because she has no escape and no CC kinda like Kali.
My favourite god are Aphrodite and Chang´e.My favourite Lol champions are Lux and Nami.My favourite Dawngate shaper is Amarynth.My favourite Dota 2 hero is Crystal Maiden.Yes i love Mobas

My Smite is IcepriestSK.
My LoL is CrystalStorm257.
My Dawngate is CrystalStormSK.

CrystalStorm

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » November 10, 2013 12:11pm | Report
Her passive is very OP, especially since it is pretty much proc'd on every ability. I would change it to 4% of their current health and it can be stacked up to three times. And her ultimate, oh god. That is too OP, now this could just be me speaking because my info is out of date, but because she isPhysical her damage will scale with h level plus what she buys, and therefore deals a butt ton of damage, I would lower the scaling to ~75%. But I like this idea. It would add more diversity to SMITE.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 10, 2013 1:44pm | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

Her passive is very OP, especially since it is pretty much proc'd on every ability. I would change it to 4% of their current health and it can be stacked up to three times. And her ultimate, oh god. That is too OP, now this could just be me speaking because my info is out of date, but because she is Physical her damage will scale with h level plus what she buys, and therefore deals a butt ton of damage, I would lower the scaling to ~75%. But I like this idea. It would add more diversity to SMITE.

Thanatos has 390 HP at level 1, and he's a squishy assassin. The fire will deal a mighty 15.6 damage per tick. Add defenses (11 at level 1), and it'll deal 14 damage per tick, up to 42 damage. Truly, a mighty blow.

Also, Hercules has a ultimate that deals up to 800 + 100%, and can hit multiple times for halved damage. While I think he needs a nerf, I can say that his ultimate is not the OP thing about him.

Oh, and thanks. Alternative resources FTW!

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 10, 2013 1:48pm | Report
CrystalStorm wrote:

Passive:
Isn't 4% a bit too much.If it does 4% of their maximum hp per second for 3 seconds it does 12% of their hp per spell.So that is a bit op.And is the fury removed when she isn't attacking?

1.I like this one. RAGE !!!

2.How long does it take to explode?Or does it detonate immediately ?

3.I think people would be saying that this is a copy of Tryndamere's Q, and it kinda is.

4.Is it a line or like an area around her because i would like the idea about a raging Valkyrie that shoots lava all around her without dieing.xD

I think it would be better if it was more of an assasin than a bruiser because she has no escape and no CC kinda like Kali.

Passive: Uh, not really. Keep in mind that it's just 4%, with no other bonuses. It's not like Thanatos' death scythe, which has base damage plus the 10%. Oh, and yea, I totally forgot about that.

1: YEAH!!

2: There is a small delay. Think "snap fingers, then explosion."

3: Yes. Yes, it is. Minus the passive, of course.

4: It's an area attack, about as wide as a basic attack is long, and travels about twice as long as a basic attack, kind of like a Chang'e ult that doesn't stun.

I'd prefer her as a bruiser, since I think there are too much assassins already.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }