Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Aranyaniis, Hindu Goddess of the Forest

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Aranyaniis, Hindu Goddess of the Forest 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » February 14, 2014 5:45pm | Report
Aranyaniis: Mage (Support)

Passive: Growth: Every time Aranyaniis uses an ability, she will gain 5 (+.5 per level) protections for 2 seconds (does not stack in time nor overall protections).

Ability 1: Overgrowth: A line of roots move through the ground and weave up and down in the ground through the line. These roots will deal 60/90/120/150/180(+20% magical power) to all enemies hit.
Mana: 40/50/60/70/80
Cooldown: 8 seconds

Ability 2: Bark Barrier: Aranyaniis places a temporary set of bark armor that absorbs the next 3 incoming basic attacks, and gives her 10/15/20/25/30 protections for 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 seconds. This ability will break under hard cc, and may be placed on an ally, but they will only gain the bonus protections, but the protections gained by them will be 20/25/30/35/40.
Mana: 40/55/70/85/100
Cooldown: 16 seconds

Ability 3: Rolling Roots: Aranyaniis places an arc of roots about the width of kali's old blood lash in front of her. The roots will appear at the far edge of the cone/arc. These roots will be an impassable wall. After 1 second, the roots will move towards the position where Aranyaniis activated the ability and knock the enemy in that direction dealing 70/90/110/130/150(+30% magical power) to all enemies hit.
Mana: 50/65/80/95/110
Cooldown: 10 seconds

Ability 4: Tree of Life: Aranyaniis places a massive tree at the target location. This tree is a solid impassable object. An area about the size of ymir's ultimate around the tree will begin to grow vegetation on the ground. All enemies in the area are crippled and slowed for 20%/25%/30%/35%/40%. All Allies in the area healed for 40/50/60/70/80(+10% magical power) every second for 5 .
Mana: 70/80/90/100/110
Cooldown: 90 seconds

Bergmeister

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DroboBrandegee » February 15, 2014 5:23am | Report
I'm glad to see your starting to use bb coding. I like your idea, though it does take some from Geb, but it is still pretty awesome. I would love to see more hindu gods like this in the game. Nice job Berg.

DroboBrandegee

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » February 15, 2014 6:01am | Report
Thanks. The only real reason for the lack of effort in the colors especially was because I did every one of my other god ideas from my phone. Aranyaniis was the first one I did on my computer.

Bergmeister

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » February 15, 2014 7:17am | Report
I find that her Bark Barrier has a little too much in it. Blocking 3 auto attacks late game from a Hunter with Deathbringer is basically a free extra life every 16 seconds. You could stack CDR and be able to 1v1 their Hunter with the amount of protections it gives at level 5. Just max this in lane and be a tank without any items. It's kinda like Leona from LoL, she gets free armor just for pressing W, which makes her a more viable tank than anyone at level 6. I would tone down her where she gets protections, just a suggestion.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » February 15, 2014 7:10pm | Report
The reason for the protections is to reduce the incoming spell damage mostly. Also would it be more balanced, but still useful if it only blocked 2 basic attacks? I could also make the max protection scaling on it to 10/15/20/25/30 from 20/25/30/35/40. Also if you compare it to chang'es 2, it is pretty balanced. Change has a cc immune walking aegis that gives her some mana back, and she has a small boost of movement speed. While this shield is up, she can be cc'd, she has normal movement speed and doesn't gain anything out of it. It just simply protects her temporarily.

Bergmeister

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » February 15, 2014 7:55pm | Report
I really like this idea, maybe because she is a support Mage, make her 2 able to cast on other teammates (sort of like gebs shield). But overall a very nice idea, would like to see a nature god in smite.
"I wouldn't call me 'itsy bitsy' if I were you" "Who needs catnip when I have you"
My Arachne guide http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/arachne-the-weaver-guide-977

sorcerer455

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » February 15, 2014 8:20pm | Report
I think if you have a mechanic similar to Nemesis' shield that makes it break from hard CC, that would be nice, making Anhur a good counter to her.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » February 15, 2014 8:57pm | Report
I decided to include both the hard cc break, and the ability to be placed on an ally, but the ally placement is slightly different.

Bergmeister

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }