Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

A new hades

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » A new hades 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by fane » August 11, 2014 7:30am | Report
I don't see why hades brother's are mages and he is tank the most.I would like him to be remaked as a melle mage damage dealear at least,like Freya.
Do you guys think that he should be all remaked,or just like in the case of nu wa?

fane

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Fredathor » August 11, 2014 8:32pm | Report
Well.. visually, I think he needs a make over..
For some reason, whenever I see this picture, I think "Hades", I don't know about you guys, but a Hades in a similar style to this would fit him great I think, and not some kind of hovering ghost :P

His new appearance would be something like the picture below.. he might look old and weak, but as he starts using his rituals within dark magic, he'll destroy anything in his way >:3

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo133/Sjazz87/ahasuerus_by_shiramune-d4kktf1.jpg

To be honest, I kinda prefer older characters that are shown being very powerful, He Bo was one of my favorites, till he became all younger, so in my opinion, Hades should be remodelled/reworked into an older MAN and not be some ghost, he should be similar to his brothers, but with a darker theme

So yeah.. what do you think? Old(er) man + dark magic + ritual perfomances etc.

Fredathor

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 12, 2014 8:39am | Report
I think the idea in the balancing thread (with half corupt half human) is pretty good.

Also hades is mostly played as mage

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » August 12, 2014 8:42am | Report
New model confirmed:

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 12, 2014 8:52am | Report
LOL

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » August 12, 2014 4:03pm | Report
I'm shocked they haven't tried to rip that as a skin yet... Frankly I do think he needs to be completely reworked though. As you all probably know by now I actually like gods to stick to the lore they come from so I'd kinda like Hades to look and act like the real, original Hades.
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }