Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Your worst KD from a win.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Your worst KD from a win. 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 17, 2013 7:50pm | Report
I got this idea after i carried my team in a 5v4 (WE WERE THE 5) with a 36/54 team KD. The enemy played admirably, but my team was SO bad... I was the only one positive!
stats from that game

Anyway, what do you guys remember as your worst KD you got from a win?
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » November 17, 2013 7:54pm | Report

Though, by all means, this was one of the few times in which we did actually make a comeback, all the other games I lost.

YOU CAN TELL THIS IS OLD, BECAUSE I AM OLD. Fear me. I'm old
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by noctuum » November 18, 2013 12:54pm | Report
I went 2-10-4 once as loki in a conquest match, but luckily I got carried by a fed Anhurand we won the match at around 30 minutes by surrender. I apologized to my team of course, I played like **** haha
Exclamatory! I'm so Adjective I Verb Nouns Adverbly.

IGN: BonyCrow
Add Me.

noctuum

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » November 18, 2013 1:08pm | Report
Sirsir94 wrote:

Jarvan 2/8/22 (jungler, so not bad at all)
Shyvana 9/10/21 (jungler, so pretty good)

I am maining jungle in League and consider myself to have at least some sense of when feeding begins. A jungler should never have more than 3 deaths in a game, even tho they seem to assist their team, with all of those assists they also fed the opp. team to a maximum which is not acceptable.
Shyvana is considered as kind of a carry in the jungle since her ganks post 6 are uber strong and totally wreck the enemys and Jarvan is just the best jungler in the game right now, if he ganks you gotta burn flash or you are dead, due to his E-Q-R combo, which is demolishing.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 18, 2013 3:49pm | Report
Saying someone should only have 3 deaths is a bit, well, dumb. This wasn't a ranked, it was norms (although I can imagine their raging if this had happened in a ranked ^-^), and most junglers tend more towards the feed-my-teammates kind. Obviously there are exceptions, Eve, Fid, etc, although I didn't know Shyv fell into that category.
Not saying they weren't feeding, just that they were pulling their weight. Their KD doesn't do justice to their presence in teamfights.
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }