Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Your "Best" Game of All Time

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Your "Best" Game of All Time 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 25, 2013 3:10am | Report
So, I've had this image saved in my template for the next support god for a while, but with the change to five new classes, I don't know if they'll ever release another support and I don't want to see it go to waste.

The honest truth is that I was not intentionally feeding - I just had a bad game. A very, very bad game. xD

So what are your "best" games?

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » November 25, 2013 3:58am | Report
I've had a few "best" games that are "good" enough for me to still remember, but those have mostly been when I first played a god and/or when I first started playing Smite, such as my first game with Anubis when I first started playing when I went like 5 kills and 14 deaths or something like that.

However, I had one a few weeks back that was highly embarrassing. It was an Assault match, and I was playing Neith, a god who I had already mastered, and I ended up going 6/15/19. Was a horrible game for me where I couldn't get anything to go my way, and I got stomped on numerous times. As I said, it was a very embarrassing match.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by antarian » November 25, 2013 4:29am | Report
What I dont like is when someone is playing like an idiot and instead of playing writing all the time into chat that everyone playing bad and then again run into fight to commit suicide ...

I understand that not everyone have the good day, it can sometime happen but why play bad and just complain on bad team? I can see this so often and most of the time its the worst players which have such a games almost everytime ...

Score is not everything ... sometime you will end up with score 0/10 but you will help your team to win even with such a horrible score :-)

And sometime I had also match like this ... maybe I never hit the target of 20 deaths per game but it was surely over 10 :-) and when this is happening and especially if you know that you ***** I trying to at least apologize that I ruin our game ...

antarian

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 25, 2013 4:48am | Report
Feeder! Reporting! :O
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }