Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

your greatest moment in smite

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » your greatest moment in smite 22 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » June 8, 2013 1:22pm | Report
so there has been a lot of rage on these forum's and i hope that this will take a bit of that away.
how? by telling about your greatest moment in your smite history. can be more than one moment or not your greatest but your most fun moment. the point is talking about great expierences.
my 3 of my greatest moment in smite.

EDIT: one more because i can

1. going as full damage hades mid, getting really fed till i was something like 18-1-11 and being the only person on my team with a positive KD and against other fed hades and another fed god.
there team doing pretty well but lived in fear of me. and we won by getting like 2 pheonix, a fire giant and the minotaur after i got the deicite. after that my whole team was so happy and i was laughing out loud it was crazy.

2. getting hebo for the first time in assault... do i need to tell more? because the story was i wrecked the enemy's faces. not much more to say.

3. 3 days ago going 19-2-11 as apollo against an anhur sobek lane. complete carry and taking almost as much damage as our tank who went 0-6-22( good score as a tank) or so and won.

4. just happend going jungle nezha for the first time went 21-9. unfortunetly we lost after 45 minutes or so but it was still an awesome game.

so that are 4 of mine now tell me yours. :3
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » June 8, 2013 8:46pm | Report
Well, there have been a lot of really spectacular moments in my games, but most recently, I had a very long game. I'm talking over 80 minutes long, with my team on the defensive for most of the game. I was also doing pretty badly in this one as well up until the end (final score was 3/11/30 with Sobek), and my team considered surrendering at a few points in the game (And they had a good point: when an Arachne is the top performer on your team near the end, it's not a good sign).

Around the 79 minute mark, the enemy team was going for Fire Giant once more, while most of my team was focused on fending off two lanes of fire minions. Myself and a Vulcan were the only ones close enough to the Fire Giant to do anything about it. Being this far into the game, with a maxed Hand of the Gods and a full tank build, I decided to try something drastic and attempt to steal FG. I didn't care if I died; if I could just deny the enemy team the buff, we could still have a shot at this.

I activated my ult as I approached the lair, and popped up on three enemies for a lot of damage, swept them all away with my Tail Whip, and used Hand to secure the FG that was at weakened. Vulcan followed me inside and popped his ult inside the lair, killing off both their Loki and their Anubis while I was keeping them inside (They tried to go for killing us instead of running at first). With both carries dead and my entire team buffed, the game quickly came to a close. I just effortlessly tanked the phoenixes and minotaur while tossing aside anyone that tried to stop us.

Very long, exhausting game, but it was filled with many exciting moments, that one being the big decisive turnaround.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » June 8, 2013 9:09pm | Report
32-7 with loki (by using second account:P) (VEW) Woohoo

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » June 9, 2013 4:45am | Report
Sunfall wrote:

Well, there have been a lot of really spectacular moments in my games, but most recently, I had a very long game. I'm talking over 80 minutes long, with my team on the defensive for most of the game. I was also doing pretty badly in this one as well up until the end (final score was 3/11/30 with Sobek), and my team considered surrendering at a few points in the game (And they had a good point: when an Arachne is the top performer on your team near the end, it's not a good sign).

Around the 79 minute mark, the enemy team was going for Fire Giant once more, while most of my team was focused on fending off two lanes of fire minions. Myself and a Vulcan were the only ones close enough to the Fire Giant to do anything about it. Being this far into the game, with a maxed Hand of the Gods and a full tank build, I decided to try something drastic and attempt to steal FG. I didn't care if I died; if I could just deny the enemy team the buff, we could still have a shot at this.

I activated my ult as I approached the lair, and popped up on three enemies for a lot of damage, swept them all away with my Tail Whip, and used Hand to secure the FG that was at weakened. Vulcan followed me inside and popped his ult inside the lair, killing off both their Loki and their Anubis while I was keeping them inside (They tried to go for killing us instead of running at first). With both carries dead and my entire team buffed, the game quickly came to a close. I just effortlessly tanked the phoenixes and minotaur while tossing aside anyone that tried to stop us.

Very long, exhausting game, but it was filled with many exciting moments, that one being the big decisive turnaround.

that sound like awesome play on your and vulcans part your team should be very happy with.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » June 9, 2013 5:01am | Report
I can think of two ***ulet games that I played not to long ago.

Two days ago I was playing Assault and got Ares. At first I was like god dam it, because I have not played as Ares in a long time and fought I was going to do horribly. The opposite happened and I completely racked the enemy and had a great time Here is the match details

About four days ago I was also playing assault and got Arachne. Again I fought I was going to do horribly because I hade not played as her in FOREVER. MAN it was so fun! Whoever I pulled with Cocoon instantly died and they enemy team surrendered before we where done with there seconded tower.
Here is the match details

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » June 9, 2013 5:25am | Report
1-The day were Fenrir was released, haha. How I loved that wolf. Brutalize enemies' face. If I'm correct, I went about 20-0 on a conquest match.

2-When I was playing Sobek on Domination, and holy dang, I got lots of assists and kills. 9-0-30 if I'm not wrong.

3-When I got Ao Kuang and my friend Hades on assault. Pillar of Agony and Spirit's tempest. Got about 24-6-20.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » June 9, 2013 9:01am | Report
Dark Jaw wrote:

1-The day were Fenrir was released, haha. How I loved that wolf. Brutalize enemies' face. If I'm correct, I went about 20-0 on a conquest match.

2-When I was playing Sobek on Domination, and holy dang, I got lots of assists and kills. 9-0-30 if I'm not wrong.

3-When I got Ao Kuang and my friend Hades on assault. Pillar of Agony and Spirit's tempest. Got about 24-6-20.

sound like you got a lot of vvgg,vvgj and ver in those matches

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » June 9, 2013 10:47am | Report
Sunfall wrote:

I remember spectating that one while bugging you :D That was a nice FG steal ^^
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » June 9, 2013 11:41am | Report
I remember just played a challenge match with my friend, it was a conquest 1v1 and we made it so we both played sobek, and we built speed. Most fun I've ever had. The morale of this is just build sobek speed. Make sure to get all speed items, though you get 1 extra item slot. Though make sure to get boots of celerity.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 9, 2013 2:38pm | Report
#1 playing a conquest match where my team went 21 kills vs the others team 74 kills, came back and won the game :)

#2 won a 2v1 lane against a baccus/sun wukong

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }