Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

WORD OR 2 ABOUT VOICE PACKS

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » WORD OR 2 ABOUT VOICE PACKS 28 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » July 6, 2013 10:51am | Report
ICEN wrote:

And thats MY POINT, its your fault if you don't want to buy something from a video game. You have the OPTION and are not forced to buy anything. If you want nice things you have to pay this isn't new and smite isn't the only game that has the OPTION to buy things.

I just don't understand why you need everything for free when the main parts of the game is free and the things that are buyable are things that should be buyable.

Like I said, I can't whine over any of you if you own a vehical and I don't.
I can't whine that you bought new shoes and I didn't.
I can't whine that you bought yourself a brand new video game from gamestop.

ITS YOUR MONEY IF I CHOOSE TO NOT USE MY MONEY THAT THATS MY FAULT.

Why must things that have no effect on gameplay be free I just don't get it.
I think people are just mad that they don't wanna spend a simple $5 on the game. Thats your choice its an OPTION and I'd rather have OPTIONS than no options and just be forced to pay for everything.

Basically people are saying :
There is the option to buy skins/voice packs

I want those but I have to pay for them

So now I'm going to cry even though they give you a free skins you can still get for free and the entire game is free.

So basically what people are doing is crying that they must pay in order to get something someone else doesn't have that didn't pay for it?

WELCOME TO REAL LIFE WHERE YOU NEED MONEY TO BUY NICER THINGS THAN SOMEONE ELSE
thats the whole point of money and the whole point of buying things.

did i EVER say that i need thing's for free? NO!

WE DON'T NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED THING'S FOR FREE!

it's just nice to get something for free by a comany that you like or just in general it's nice to get thing's for free.

exemple EVERY MOTHERF****** CHRISTMAS(where i live sinterklaas) IT'S NICE TO GET A PRESENT FROM YOU FAMILIE!

seriouly ICEN you thought you were the only one who can rage. we all can but we can controle the rage. and i will go lose if i need to. i have had a few rough day's and i feelz the needz to rage!
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 7, 2013 3:59pm | Report
You already get stuff for free

what you guys want IS EVERYTHING FOR FREE

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 7, 2013 5:35pm | Report
Can't we all just get along? No seriously all of you shut the f**k up because this is so annoying.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » July 8, 2013 12:56am | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

Can't we all just get along? No seriously all of you shut the f**k up because this is so annoying.

well... he started it(being childish). jk. alright il stop.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pengey » July 16, 2013 2:42pm | Report
Is it just me that likes the regular voice for the commands?

Pengey

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 16, 2013 2:44pm | Report
Don't necro the thread, and definitely not this one. God, so much rage.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by rubberbandball » October 25, 2013 12:51am | Report
Im just gonna put this out there, on league, nothing is free except champions and champions alone. Not even the recolors are free. And everything on league is way more expensive. You can get quite a few nice things for 5 bucks on smite. if youre playing league you gotta fork over 10 bucks for a skin. Want a legendary skin in smite? An easy $10.00 want one in league? That's $20.00. At least some stuff is free on smite. Look all I am saying is we need to be thankful for what we have and be content in the fact that at least hi-Rez isn't ripping us off like riot is league players. Just be happy with what we have guys, it could be worse.

rubberbandball

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » October 25, 2013 1:05am | Report
It's just a game... Sure, you love the game so much you want to buy the voice pack. Real supporters who love the game are willing to pay to get the fun extra bits. Sure some also love the game the same way but can't buy gems. But it's not like Hi-Rez has only made ONE way to earn gems. There is refer a friend. Once they hit 30 you get 200. Don't got any friends? Make another account and lvl it up to 30. That's how most people might do it. So really Hi-Rez is not so bad as to just let their players feel bad that they can't get gems without using money. Don't got the patient to lvl another account? Then the only option left to you is money... :/
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }