Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Why did i got banned on all accounts?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Why did i got banned on all accounts? 56 posts - page 5 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 9, 2013 8:47am | Report
What's wrong with Gay? Maybe you meant to say happy. I do that. I'm to lazy to write the 2 extra letters so instead of happy I say Gay.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » September 9, 2013 8:56am | Report
This thread kinda makes me want to ban myself

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » September 9, 2013 9:03am | Report
RazeMage wrote:

This thread kinda makes me want to ban myself

Yep.

This thread is a lot of complaining about logically bannable offenses and why they shouldn't be ban-material.

If it could even POSSIBLY sound like you could get banned for it, don't do it.
Even if it's as simple as calling someone stupid. Make the game fun for everyone. No matter how much they suck, are rude, etc, make sure YOU'RE the guy everyone is happy to be in a game with.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » September 9, 2013 9:11am | Report
people who get offended by the word gay need to be banned.

Want to know why? Gay is not a bad word there for anyone getting butthurt is ******ed.

Gay = not a bad word

*** = bad word

Here is the proof

in a sentence you can say some people in the world are gay

in another sentence you can say some people in the world are ***s

Now notice how gay is not a bad word but *** is?

So this goes to show when you say the word "Gay" and people cry about it, they are crying over a non bad word just like instead of saying *** you say butt, it would be like them crying about the word butt.

But what makes me laugh the most is this.

This proves how ***** made our world is now and days.

There are STRAIT PEOPLE, There are GAY PEOPLE.

Now watch where the ***** made people come in to play here closely ICEN is going to teach you why people are hypocrites.

If a gay person walks up to me and says YOUR STRAIT!!! Nobody gives a ****?
If a strait person walks up to a gay person and says YOUR GAY!!!! people cry about it

If a gay person walks up to you and says "damn strait" its okay
if a strait person walks up to you and says "damn gay" its bad?

So strait and gay both are not bad words but yet gay gets to be the whiner word for female made men and ***** made people to complain about.

Notice ***** made is a much worst word then gay but yet you will still hear more people cry about gay then me saying ***** MADE simply because you are used to it???

gay, gay , gay , gay

Strait , Strait, Strait, STrait,

Don't be a hypocrite if gay is bad then so is strait, so I want to hear you complain when someone calls me strait!!!!

And if anyone was to get banned by using my argument it would just further prove my point that people are hypocrites and can say anything about strait people or the word strait but if you say gay used as 2013 lango then you get whined at.

Strait people don't get mad when someone says "your strait"

Hypocrites smh.....

If gay people want equal rights then gay people should first show they know what equal rights are in terms of saying the same thing about the opposite person = the same.

I proved that now when anyone says gay they are allowed because its not a bad word.

If anyone trys to say it is you therefor said strait is a bad word.
If gay is a ban-able offensive then saying strait should be too because I WANT EQUAL RIGHTS.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NaRuTovioZeU » September 9, 2013 9:20am | Report
1.man icen thx that you are posting on my topic and thx for being honestly or true or some **** like that =D but now what can i do? cause i am ip banned for what?? man i loved this game before but now i don't like it so much as =|
2. and when someone say that i should contact hi-rez then please tell me how then i don't know =D
3. thx in advice =D

NaRuTovioZeU

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » September 9, 2013 9:22am | Report
Ha, I don't know how to contact Hi-Rez now other than REDDIT since they took down their forum.

I would suggest make an account on REDDIT and post up your issue on the smite topic.

I have seen with my own eyes someone get LOOKED INTO about being banned.

I seen someone say they got banned for no reason and I literally SEEN Hi-Rez respond to them saying stuff like we are sorry blah blah blah things can get messed up blah blah and Hi-Rez told the guy they will look into it or something like that.

Try that.

Hi-Rez is ALWAYS on REDDIT.
You will literally see people from Hi-Rez respond on some of the post on REDDIT and even talk to people on their threads, ect.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NaRuTovioZeU » September 9, 2013 9:26am | Report
this is reddit ? http://www.reddit.com/ then i don't know

NaRuTovioZeU

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » September 9, 2013 9:29am | Report
Yea thats it, search "smite"

Then you will see a bunch of words come up and click on "smite"

From there it should take you to a bunch of smite threads, if you look to the right side of the screen it should say create a new post or something like that, thats how you make the threads.

I'm not sure how your suppose to use reddit but thats how I do it.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NaRuTovioZeU » September 9, 2013 9:47am | Report
here is my smite or reddit topic http://www.reddit.com/r/Smite/comments/1m1iz5/i_got_ip_banned_for_nothing_l/

P.S. : thx ICEN , M4XiiMUS and all other add me on facebook if you want Grindean Viorel =D

NaRuTovioZeU

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » September 9, 2013 2:10pm | Report
Well, obviously being gay is not a bad thing.
So don't call people gay, like it's a bad thing.
Simple as that, lol.
Now I'm out, I think this thread's had its question answered.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }