Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Who balancing this game

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Who balancing this game 16 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mietekmenel » December 15, 2013 4:00am | Report
for example Xbalanque - WTF balanced this char? Who with IQ above 60 allowing to exist that OP character?

Mietekmenel

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 15, 2013 4:12am | Report
Who teaching you grammar!?
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » December 15, 2013 4:31am | Report
Who teached that Xbalanque is OP?

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 15, 2013 4:51am | Report
If you have problems with XBL I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and Xbalaque ain't one.

Cuz I got other gods to worry about

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 15, 2013 5:03am | Report
If your getting beat by xa... then your seriously new to the game. So yeeeee, don't complain till you know how to play.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mietekmenel » December 15, 2013 5:26am | Report
Impossible to dodge missiles, each take ~30% HP - very balanced.

Mietekmenel

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zanestorm » December 15, 2013 5:37am | Report
Any god seems OP when they're fed and UP when they're starved. as long as the Gods fit into that category, which xbia definitely does, then they're generally balanced. :) That isn't to say that this game is balanced though, but that's hard to achieve with a shifting meta and so many variables. I think they do a pretty good job considering.

Zanestorm

Remarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 15, 2013 5:51am | Report
Mietekmenel wrote:

Impossible to dodge missiles, each take ~30% HP - very balanced.

Darts.

Ez=/= OP.

Keep your minions inbetween you and xbal and he wont hit you. Xbal is only dangerous very early game, fed or very late game. He is argueably the most snow balling god in smite but do to his lack of cc and the fact that his ult is so easy to counter that he is the fifth most picked adc competitivly out of the seven.

Fifth post picked= basicly never.

He is far from OP, he is a bit of a pub stomper and he is very easy to play.

BUT! Ez=/=OP
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 15, 2013 7:40am | Report
Pub stomper is right. His basic attacks hit hilariously hard, that's basically it. I've had basics hit for nearly 1k damage with the red buff and both physical damage pots. He's kind of like Anhur, but without an ult that does absurd amounts of damage and a stun.

27/3/20. Fun game. I'm sure others have gotten higher with him though.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » December 15, 2013 10:57am | Report
Yeah if you're having problems with Xbal, you're doing it wrong. But instead of saying "you're wrong" like most people so far, I'll try to explain why he's not overpowered.

First, the missles you're talking about could either be from Poison Darts or Rising Jaguar. If it's his darts, they hit only the first person it encounters, this is directly countered by being behind minions. If you're minions are near death, back off a bit. If it's from Rising Jaguar, they do more damage when you're poisoned from the darts. Avoid the darts and it won't hit as hard.

Remember that his Rising Jaguar is his CC immunity and his escape. If he uses that, and you're a rather aggressive-type god, engage on him. If you're not, try to engage, and use your own escape to back off afterwards.

Realize, also, that he falls off late game. His ult can be pretty nasty but it doesn't actively do any damage, his passive falls off hard as everyone gets items to catch up, and his steroid is...only moderate compared to others. He's a very good harasser in lane, but that's all he's got going for him.

Now don't get me wrong, he isn't bad, he'll do his job just fine. But there's a reason he wasn't in the 'triumvirate' of Apollo, Neith, and Anhur. He simply wasn't as good.

Now I don't know what god you were playing, you gave very little (badly worded) background, but the trick is to wait for him to try to harass, dodge the darts with minions, hope he jumps, and let your support use CC on him then. If your support does, he's a dead duck.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }