Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What are you excited want to see on S6 update show?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » What are you excited want to see on S6 update show? 1 posts - page 1 of 1

Poll Question:

What are you looking forward to see on this 3 days updated show?
Competitive (SPL, SWC, Minor League...)
Items Balance (items buffs and nerfs, new items, removed items...)
God Balance (gods buffs and nerfs, reworks, remodels...)
General Gameplay (new maps/game modes, changes in game modes...)
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » January 14, 2019 3:49am | Report
My personal opinion:

By far, I'm most looking forward on God Balance. With this event of King Arthur, is confirmed a skin for Cupid, and I do believe they are going to rework or at least buff him, although I'm pretty sure this is skin is not going to be good (but I'll buy anyway). I also expect nerfs on Pele and Baron Samedi and although king arthur needs a nerf on his 25% of ****ING TRUE DAMAGE, I doubt they will do it, but they will change him.

About Items, I do hope they add more items in the game 'cause nowadays builds are very standard. You can't go any further with this limited items.

General gameplay I think they are going to make some changes but not as much as they did on this season, and competitive I don't care, I just watch for fun anyway.

EDIT: yes, it's missing an "AND" on the title right after "excited".

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }