Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Well... Look at this fight... (farm bots)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Well... Look at this fight... (farm bots) 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WhatHaveIDone » November 16, 2015 8:35am | Report
So my friend played a co-op game with a guy who is clearly a farm bot. Looks like people on smite forum seems to not really care about it when he posted the experience.

Is it so normal to run into these kind of farm bot that does nothing in the whole game?

He found a fight (not his) where someone is playing with 4 different farm bots that does nothing and the guy even stayed the whole game without leaving...

https://account.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/match-details.aspx?match=202607060

WhatHaveIDone

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » November 16, 2015 9:00am | Report
Ah bots at least here they are still in co-op

the botting in LoL to lvl a smurf happens on PvP twisted treeline

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WhatHaveIDone » November 16, 2015 10:47am | Report
What do I do when I am playing with a farm bot?
Should I rage quit immediately?

WhatHaveIDone

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » November 16, 2015 12:32pm | Report
well it's in co-op you will still probably win. and if it's in Pvp then you can better lsoe then take a deserter penalty

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sp1dHQ » November 23, 2015 2:56am | Report
I experienced a bot in my team 2 times last sunday. It ruines the game completely. I really cant get it: why does someone for gods sake use bots in this game?! They want favor? I bought ult. god pack for 300 rub. = 5$ and thats all

Sp1dHQ

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » November 23, 2015 12:23pm | Report
Sp1dHQ wrote:

I experienced a bot in my team 2 times last sunday. It ruines the game completely. I really cant get it: why does someone for gods sake use bots in this game?! They want favor? I bought ult. god pack for 300 rub. = 5$ and thats all

for the same reason as they do it in LoL

to sell an already lvl 30 account that has a lot of favor so people who want to retry ranked because they landed in bronze (where according to them they don't belong). Those people pay to not endure the lvl 30 grind again. And in the end they land into bronze again.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }